Lite-On Technology Corp (2301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Lite-On Technology Corp (2301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lite-On Technology Corp (Lite-On) is an electronic products manufacturing company. It manufactures and supplies optoelectronics, storage devices, information technology and mobile mechanics. The company’s major offerings include computer software, hardware, peripherals and components, monitors, multifunction and all-in-one printers, cameras, internet systems, image-processing equipment, information storage and process equipment, electronic components and office equipment; electronic coils, transformers, power suppliers and electronic hardware parts; LED and electronic car products; optical lens modules and optoelectronic components. Lite-On offers products for use in computers, healthcare, communications, automotive electronics, industrial automation, consumer electronics, medical, LED lighting, cloud computing, and biotech applications. The company has business presence across the Americas, Asia and Europe. Lite-On is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Lite-On Technology Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2019: LITE-ON Technology reports 2018 EPS of NT$3.42, up 203% year-on-year
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Lite-On Technology Corp - Key Facts
Lite-On Technology Corp - Key Employees
Lite-On Technology Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Lite-On Technology Corp - Major Products and Services
Lite-On Technology Corp - History
Lite-On Technology Corp - Company Statement
Lite-On Technology Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Lite-On Technology Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: IT
Business Segment: Optoelectronics
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Storage
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Others
Lite-On Technology Corp - Corporate Strategy
Lite-On Technology Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lite-On Technology Corp - Strengths
Lite-On Technology Corp - Weaknesses
Lite-On Technology Corp - Opportunities
Lite-On Technology Corp - Threats
Lite-On Technology Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 26, 2019: LITE-ON Technology reports 2018 EPS of NT$3.42, up 203% year-on-year
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Facts
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Employees
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Lite-On Technology Corp, Major Products and Services
Lite-On Technology Corp, History
Lite-On Technology Corp, Subsidiaries
Lite-On Technology Corp, Key Competitors
Lite-On Technology Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Lite-On Technology Corp, Annual Ratios
Lite-On Technology Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Lite-On Technology Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Lite-On Technology Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Lite-On Technology Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Lite-On Technology Corp, Ratio Charts
Lite-On Technology Corp (2301) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Lite-On Technology Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLite-On Technology Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Hunter Technology Corp (Hunter Technology) formerly, Hunter Oil Corp, is an oil and gas company that offers energy production programs. The company offers production and rehabilitation of its legacy oilView Report
Alion Science and Technology Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportAlion Science and Technology Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request