Vivendi SA (VIV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vivendi SA (Vivendi) is an integrated content, media, and communications company. It has presence across the entire media value chain, from talent discovery to the creation, production, and distribution of content. The company owns and operates a portfolio of businesses in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content. Vivendi identifies and develops recording artists and songwriter; and produces, distributes and promotes the acclaimed and commercially successful music. It operates pay- and free-TV channels; produces, sells and distributes movies and TV series; provides communications services in creativity, media expertise and healthcare/wellness areas; creates, develops and distributes downloadable video games; and has interests in various event venues. The company operates in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Africa and other regions. Vivendi is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Vivendi SA - Key Facts
Vivendi SA - Key Employees
Vivendi SA - Key Employee Biographies
Vivendi SA - Major Products and Services
Vivendi SA - History
Vivendi SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Vivendi SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Canal+ Group
Business Segment: Editis
Business Segment: Gameloft
Business Segment: Havas
Business Segment: New Initiatives
Business Segment: Universal Music Group
Business Segment: Vivendi Village
Geographical Segment: Africa
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia/Oceania
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Vivendi SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vivendi SA - Strengths
Vivendi SA - Weaknesses
Vivendi SA - Opportunities
Vivendi SA - Threats
Vivendi SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Vivendi SA, Key Facts
Vivendi SA, Key Employees
Vivendi SA, Key Employee Biographies
Vivendi SA, Major Products and Services
Vivendi SA, History
Vivendi SA, Other Locations
Vivendi SA, Subsidiaries
Vivendi SA, Affiliate
Vivendi SA, Key Competitors
Vivendi SA, Ratios based on current share price
Vivendi SA, Annual Ratios
Vivendi SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Vivendi SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Vivendi SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Vivendi SA, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Vivendi SA, Ratio Charts
Vivendi SA (VIV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request