DeLonghi S.p.A. (DLG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DeLonghi S.p.A. (DeLonghi), a subsidiary of DE Longhi Industrial S.A., is a manufacturer and provider of small home appliances. The companys product portfolio includes coffee makers, cooking machine, other kitchen appliances, ironing products, floor cleaners, air conditioners, accessories and portable heating appliances. It markets these products under the brands of DeLonghi, Kenwood, Braun, and Ariete. DeLonghi also provides various after sale services including support and maintenance. It operates a network of production facilities in Italy, China and Romania. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. DeLonghi is headquartered in Treviso, Italy.
DeLonghi S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: DeLonghi Q1 net profit up
Jan 25,2017: DeLonghi announces preliminary 2016 revenues
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Key Facts 5
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Key Employees 6
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies 7
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Major Products and Services 8
DeLonghi S.p.A. - History 10
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Company Statement 11
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Business Description 15
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific (APA) 15
Target Markets 15
Geographical Segment: Europe 15
Target Markets 15
Geographical Segment: Middle East/India/Africa (MEIA) 15
DeLonghi S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Strengths 16
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Weaknesses 17
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Opportunities 18
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Threats 19
DeLonghi S.p.A. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
May 10, 2017: DeLonghi Q1 net profit up 28
Jan 25, 2017: DeLonghi announces preliminary 2016 revenues 29
Section 5 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
DeLonghi S.p.A., Key Facts 5
DeLonghi S.p.A., Key Employees 6
DeLonghi S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
DeLonghi S.p.A., Major Products and Services 8
DeLonghi S.p.A., History 10
DeLonghi S.p.A., Other Locations 12
DeLonghi S.p.A., Subsidiaries 12
DeLonghi S.p.A., Affiliate 13
DeLonghi S.p.A., Key Competitors 20
DeLonghi S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price 21
DeLonghi S.p.A., Annual Ratios 22
DeLonghi S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
DeLonghi S.p.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
DeLonghi S.p.A., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
DeLonghi S.p.A., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
DeLonghi S.p.A., Ratio Charts 27
DeLonghi SpA (DLG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
DeLonghi S.p.A. (DLG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request