Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (Alibaba Group) is an e-commerce company, which provides fundamental technology infrastructure that helps merchants, businesses and brands to transform the way they market, sell and operate using Internet. Its businesses comprise core commerce, digital media and entertainment, cloud computing, and other innovation initiatives. Its services help businesses establish an online presence and conduct commerce with consumers and businesses. Alibaba Group has interest in Ant Financial Services, which operates Alipay, a third-party online payment platform in China. The company also participates in the logistics and local services sectors through its investee affiliates, Koubei and Cainiao Network. It has offices in China, Singapore, India, the UK and the US. Alibaba Group is headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 07,2018: Alibaba grows revenues over 60% in Q4, boosted by core commerce, cloud computing
May 04,2018: Alibaba Group Announces March Quarter 2018 Results and Full Fiscal Year 2018 Results
Apr 26,2018: Samenvatting: Alibaba Cloud Ontvangt MySQL Corporate Contributor Award
Feb 18,2018: Alibaba Cloud denies its setting up cryptocurrency mining platform
Feb 09,2018: Alibaba Expands Big Data For Traditional Industry Through Petrochemical Firm Contract
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Key Facts 6
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Key Employees 7
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services 10
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - History 11
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Company Statement 26
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 27
Head Office 27
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
Section 2 Company Analysis 29
Company Overview 29
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Business Description 30
Business Segment: Cloud Computing 30
Business Segment: Core Commerce 30
Business Segment: Digital Media and Entertainment 31
Business Segment: Innovation Initiatives and Others 32
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Corporate Strategy 33
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis 34
SWOT Analysis - Overview 34
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Strengths 34
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Weaknesses 35
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Opportunities 36
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Threats 37
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd - Key Competitors 38
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 39
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 39
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 40
Performance Chart 43
Financial Performance 43
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 44
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 45
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 46
May 04, 2018: Alibaba Group Announces March Quarter 2018 Results and Full Fiscal Year 2018 Results 46
Apr 26, 2018: Samenvatting: Alibaba Cloud Ontvangt MySQL Corporate Contributor Award 48
Feb 01, 2018: Alibaba Group announces December quarter 2017 results 49
Aug 18, 2017: Alibabas Q1 revenue surges 56% to $7.4bn 51
Aug 18, 2017: Alibabas Q1 revenue surges 56% to $7.4bn 52
Aug 17, 2017: Alibaba Group announces June quarter 2017 results 53
May 18, 2017: Alibaba Group Q4 net income increases 57
May 18, 2017: Alibaba Group announces March quarter 2017 and full fiscal year 2017 results 58
Mar 22, 2017: Alibaba turns eWTP into reality with creation of first overseas e-hub 61
Jan 25, 2017: Alibaba third quarter revenue surges 54% to $7.67bn 63
Section 5 Appendix 64
Ratio Definitions 64
About GlobalData 68
Contact Us 68
List Of Tables
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Key Facts 6
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Key Employees 7
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services 10
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, History 11
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Other Locations 27
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries 27
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Key Competitors 38
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 39
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios 40
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 41
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 42
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios 44
Currency Codes 64
Capital Market Ratios 64
Equity Ratios 65
Profitability Ratios 65
Cost Ratios 66
Liquidity Ratios 66
Leverage Ratios 67
Efficiency Ratios 67
List Of Figures
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 43
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts 45
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Alibaba Group Holding Limited - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Alibaba Group Holding Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Alibaba Group Holding Limited Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includesView Report
Finastra Group Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportFinastra Group Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
CIMB Group Holdings Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCIMB Group Holdings Bhd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request