Eagle Materials Inc (EXP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Eagle Materials Inc. (Eagle Materials) is a manufacturer and distributor of building materials and construction products. The company provides gypsum wallboards, cement, recycled paperboards, concrete and aggregates. It also provides frac sand, gypsum liner products, lightweight packaging grades and containerboard grades. Its products are used in commercial and residential construction, public construction projects, roads and highways expansion, and natural gas and oil extraction. The company owns cement manufacturing facilities and distribution terminals in Buda, Texas; LaSalle, Illinois; Laramie, Wyoming; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Sugar Creek, Missouri; Fernley, Nevada; Fairborn, Ohio; and Chicago, Illinois in the US. Eagle Materials is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Eagle Materials Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 30,2018: Eagle Materials Reports First Quarter EPS Up 22% On Record Revenues.
May 15,2018: Eagle Materials posts results for fiscal year 2018 and fiscal Q4 endedMarch 31, 2018
Jan 31,2018: Eagle Materials Reports Record Third Quarter EPS Up 78% On Record Revenues
Oct 31,2017: Eagle Materials Appoints Margot Carter To Its Board Of Directors
Oct 31,2017: Eagle Materials appoints Margot Carter to Board of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Eagle Materials Inc - Key Facts 6
Eagle Materials Inc - Key Employees 7
Eagle Materials Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Eagle Materials Inc - Major Products and Services 9
Eagle Materials Inc - History 10
Eagle Materials Inc - Company Statement 11
Eagle Materials Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Eagle Materials Inc - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Cement 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Concrete and Aggregates 19
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Gypsum Wallboard 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Oil and Gas Proppants 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Other 21
Business Segment: Recycled Paperboard 21
Key Stats 21
Eagle Materials Inc - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Eagle Materials Inc - Strengths 22
Eagle Materials Inc - Weaknesses 23
Eagle Materials Inc - Opportunities 24
Eagle Materials Inc - Threats 25
Eagle Materials Inc - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Eagle Materials Inc, Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
Jul 30, 2018: Eagle Materials Reports First Quarter EPS Up 22% On Record Revenues. 35
Jan 31, 2018: Eagle Materials Reports Record Third Quarter EPS Up 78% On Record Revenues 37
Oct 31, 2017: Eagle Materials appoints Margot Carter to Board of Directors 39
Oct 31, 2017: Eagle Materials Appoints Margot Carter To Its Board Of Directors 40
Oct 26, 2017: Eagle Materials reports second quarter EPS up 5% on record revenues 41
Jul 27, 2017: Eagle Materials Reports First Quarter EPS Up 22% On Record Revenues 43
Jul 27, 2017: Eagle Materials Q1 net earnings increase 45
May 18, 2017: Eagle Materials reports record annual EPS up 34% on record revenues 46
May 18, 2017: Eagle Materials Reports Record Annual EPS Up 34% On Record Revenues 48
Jan 24, 2017: Eagle Materials reports record third quarter EPS up 27% on record revenues 50
Section 5 Appendix 52
Ratio Definitions 52
About GlobalData 56
Contact Us 56
List Of Tables
Eagle Materials Inc, Key Facts 6
Eagle Materials Inc, Key Employees 7
Eagle Materials Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Eagle Materials Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Eagle Materials Inc, History 10
Eagle Materials Inc, Other Locations 15
Eagle Materials Inc, Subsidiaries 16
Eagle Materials Inc, Joint Venture 17
Eagle Materials Inc, Key Competitors 26
Eagle Materials Inc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Eagle Materials Inc, Annual Ratios 28
Eagle Materials Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Eagle Materials Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Eagle Materials Inc, Interim Ratios 32
Eagle Materials Inc, Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 52
Capital Market Ratios 52
Equity Ratios 53
Profitability Ratios 53
Cost Ratios 54
Liquidity Ratios 54
Leverage Ratios 55
Efficiency Ratios 55
List Of Figures
Eagle Materials Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 31
Eagle Materials Inc, Ratio Charts 33
Eagle Materials Inc (EXP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Zhejiang Golden Eagle Co Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Zhejiang Golden Eagle Co Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Zhejiang Golden Eagle Co Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights intoView Report
Martin Marietta Materials Inc - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Martin Marietta Materials Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Martin Marietta Materials Inc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includesView Report
Applied Materials Inc.(Applied Materials) is a provider of manufacturing equipment and software services.. The company provides semiconductors, displays, solar products, roll to roll web coating, emerging technologies and products andView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request