Safran SA (SAF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Safran SA (Safran) is provider of systems and equipment for aerospace, defense and security. The companys major product and solutions include helicopter turbines, mechanical, hydro-mechanical and electromechanical equipment. It also offers equipment and spare parts for civil and military aircraft, defense and security equipment, navigation equipment, optronic systems, biometric identification systems and secure transaction terminals. Safran designs, develops, manufactures, and markets optronic, avionic, and electronic solutions and services, and offers software for civil and defense applications. It develops inertial navigation systems for aviation, naval, and land applications; flight commands for helicopters, and tactical optronic systems and drones; and defense equipment and systems. The company operates its business through a network of subsidiaries and offices worldwide. It has business presence in the US, Canada, Mexico, Chile, the UK, Germany, Russia, China and India. Safran is headquartered in Paris, France.
Safran SA Key Recent Developments
May 20,2019: Buenavista Renewables, ESCO, and Zodiac Aerospace enter into long-term PPA
Oct 04,2018: Zunum Aero and Safran Helicopter Engines join forces to deliver electric commercial aircraft with unparalleled efficiency
Apr 25,2018: Safran: Very strong Q1 2018
Mar 08,2018: Safran appoints Ccilia Matissart as vice president group financial communications
Feb 27,2018: Safran reports 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Safran SA - Key Facts
Safran SA - Key Employees
Safran SA - Key Employee Biographies
Safran SA - Major Products and Services
Safran SA - History
Safran SA - Company Statement
Safran SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Safran SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Aircraft Interiors
Business Segment: Aerospace Propulsion
Business Segment: Aerosystem
Business Segment: Aircraft Equipment
Business Segment: Aircraft Interiors
Business Segment: Defense
Geographical Segment: Africa and Middle East
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: Asia and Oceania
Geographical Segment: Europe (excluding France)
Geographical Segment: France
Safran SA - Corporate Strategy
Safran SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Safran SA - Strengths
Safran SA - Weaknesses
Safran SA - Opportunities
Safran SA - Threats
Safran SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Safran SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
May 20, 2019: Buenavista Renewables, ESCO, and Zodiac Aerospace enter into long-term PPA
Oct 04, 2018: Zunum Aero and Safran Helicopter Engines join forces to deliver electric commercial aircraft with unparalleled efficiency
Apr 25, 2018: Safran: Very strong Q1 2018
Mar 08, 2018: Safran appoints Ccilia Matissart as vice president group financial communications
Feb 27, 2018: Safran reports 2017 results
Jan 08, 2018: Helene Moreau-Leroy named Director of the Zodiac integration project - Franck Saudo becomes CEO of Safran Transmission Systems
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Safran SA, Key Facts
Safran SA, Key Employees
Safran SA, Key Employee Biographies
Safran SA, Major Products and Services
Safran SA, History
Safran SA, Other Locations
Safran SA, Subsidiaries
Safran SA, Joint Venture
Safran SA, Key Competitors
Safran SA, Ratios based on current share price
Safran SA, Annual Ratios
Safran SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Safran SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Safran SA, Interim Ratios
Safran SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Safran SA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Safran SA, Ratio Charts
Safran Nacelles Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSafran Nacelles Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Safran SA (SAF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Safran SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Safran SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Safran SA - Company Strategy & Performance AnalysisSafran S.A. (Safran) is a French multinational aircraft engine, rocket engine, aerospace-component, defense, and security company, formed by a merger between the aircraft,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request