VEON LTD. (VEON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
VEON Ltd (VEON), formerly VimpelCom Ltd, is a global provider of connectivity and internet services. The company offers a broad spectrum of mobile telecommunications services, value added and call completion services, national and international roaming services, wireless internet access, and fixed-line telecommunications services. It also implements M2M technologies through network applications and managed services across several markets including Russia, Italy, Algeria, Pakistan, Ukraine, Bangladesh, and Eurasia. Major brands of the company include Beeline, Jazz, WIND Tre, banglalink, Djezzy, and Kyivstar. The company has business presence across across Europe, Asia and Africa. It operates a joint venture with Hutchison group in Italy. VEON is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
VEON LTD. Key Recent Developments
May 14,2018: VEON announces results for quarter ended March 31, 2018
Mar 27,2018: VEON names Ursula Burns as executive chairman
Feb 22,2018: VEON reports Q4 2017 results
Jan 18,2018: VEON appoints Alexander Pertsovsky as Alternate Director for Alexey Reznikovich
Dec 05,2017: Nils Katla has stepped down from VEONs supervisory board
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
VEON LTD. - Key Facts 6
VEON LTD. - Key Employees 7
VEON LTD. - Key Employee Biographies 8
VEON LTD. - Major Products and Services 10
VEON LTD. - History 11
VEON LTD. - Company Statement 14
VEON LTD. - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
VEON LTD. - Business Description 17
Business Segment: Algeria 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Bangladesh 17
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Others 18
Business Segment: Pakistan 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Russia 18
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Ukraine 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Uzbekistan 19
Key Stats 20
VEON LTD. - Corporate Strategy 21
VEON LTD. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
VEON LTD. - Strengths 22
VEON LTD. - Weaknesses 23
VEON LTD. - Opportunities 24
VEON LTD. - Threats 25
VEON LTD. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Feb 22, 2018: VEON reports Q4 2017 results 34
Jan 18, 2018: VEON appoints Alexander Pertsovsky as Alternate Director for Alexey Reznikovich 35
Dec 05, 2017: Nils Katla has stepped down from VEONs supervisory board 36
Nov 29, 2017: VEON appoints Vasyl Latsanych as CEO of Russian operations 37
Oct 11, 2017: Jacky Simmonds appointed group chief people officer 38
Oct 06, 2017: VEON: Josh Drew appointed Group chief compliance officer 39
Sep 15, 2017: Trond Westlie to join VEON as Group CFO, Andrew Davies to step down after four years 40
Aug 03, 2017: VEON reports 2Q17 results 41
Aug 03, 2017: VEON reports Q2 net profit 42
Jul 24, 2017: VEON announces election of supervisory board 43
Section 5 Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of TablesList of Tables
VEON LTD., Key Facts 6
VEON LTD., Key Employees 7
VEON LTD., Key Employee Biographies 8
VEON LTD., Major Products and Services 10
VEON LTD., History 11
VEON LTD., Subsidiaries 15
VEON LTD., Key Competitors 26
VEON LTD., Ratios based on current share price 27
VEON LTD., Annual Ratios 28
VEON LTD., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
VEON LTD., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
VEON LTD., Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List Of FiguresList of Figures
VEON LTD., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
VEON LTD., Ratio Charts 33
VEON Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportVEON Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
VEON LTD. (VEON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request