Telia Company (TELIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Telia Company (Telia), formerly TeliaSonera AB, is a provider of network access, telecommunications, and other services. It offers mobile voice and data, WLAN hot-spots, mobile over broadband, mobile content, mobile/PC convergence, wireless office, VoIP, home communications services, IP-VPN/business internet, leased lines and traditional telephone services. It also provides international carrier operations and customer financing operations. Major brands of the company include Azercell, Telia, Call me, DLG Tele, Diil, Sonera, TeleFinland, Geocell, Kcell, Activ, Moldcell, Chess, MyCall, OneCall, Halebop, Tcell, and Ucell. Telia offers its solutions to businesses, individuals, households, business enterprises. The company has business presence in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Norway, Turkey and Uzbekistan. Telia is headquartered in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
Telia Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2017: Telia Company interim report January-June 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Telia Company - Key Facts 6
Telia Company - Key Employees 7
Telia Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
Telia Company - Major Products and Services 9
Telia Company - History 11
Telia Company - Company Statement 15
Telia Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Telia Company - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Denmark 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Estonia 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Finland 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Lithuania 20
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: Norway 21
Key Stats 21
Business Segment: Others 21
Business Segment: Sweden 21
Key Stats 21
Telia Company - Corporate Strategy 22
Telia Company - SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis - Overview 23
Telia Company - Strengths 23
Telia Company - Weaknesses 24
Telia Company - Opportunities 25
Telia Company - Threats 26
Telia Company - Key Competitors 27
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
Jul 20, 2017: Telia Company interim report January-June 2017 35
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of TablesList of Tables
Telia Company, Key Facts 6
Telia Company, Key Employees 7
Telia Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
Telia Company, Major Products and Services 9
Telia Company, History 11
Telia Company, Subsidiaries 16
Telia Company, Key Competitors 27
Telia Company, Ratios based on current share price 28
Telia Company, Annual Ratios 29
Telia Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Telia Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Telia Company, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Telia Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 32
Telia Company, Ratio Charts 34
Telia Company (TELIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
TeliaSonera AB Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
TeliaSonera AB Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on TeliaSonera AB. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Telia Company AB - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Telia Company AB Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Telia Companys withdrawal from its non-core markets led to improved profitability in 2016 and this withdrawal will continue in 2017. Its renewed focus will require continued infrastructure investment to driveView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request