Vector Group Ltd (VGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Vector Group Ltd. (Vector) is a holding company with business interests in tobacco and real estate sectors. The company manufactures and markets a range of cigarettes and e-cigarettes. Its offers its major cigarettes under the brands including Liggett Select, Pyramid, Eagle 20s, Eve, and Grandprix. Its real estate business includes investments in several domestic and international real estate properties. Vector, through its subsidiary its New Valley, also offers residential real estate brokerage solution in California and New York, the US. The company operates its tobacco manufacturing facilities in Mebane, North Carolina, the US. Vector is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.
Vector Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 10,2018: Vector Group announces Q1 2018 results
Mar 01,2018: Vector Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results
Nov 07,2017: Vector Group reports Q3 2017 financial results
Aug 04,2017: Vector Group reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 26,2017: Energy Transfer Stops Work On Portion Of Rover Pipeline Over West Virginia Water Permit Violations
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Vector Group Ltd - Key Facts 6
Vector Group Ltd - Key Employees 7
Vector Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
Vector Group Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Vector Group Ltd - History 10
Vector Group Ltd - Company Statement 11
Vector Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Vector Group Ltd - Business Description 14
Business Segment: Real Estate 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Tobacco 14
Key Stats 14
Vector Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy 15
Vector Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Vector Group Ltd - Strengths 16
Vector Group Ltd - Weaknesses 17
Vector Group Ltd - Opportunities 18
Vector Group Ltd - Threats 19
Vector Group Ltd - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Mar 01, 2018: Vector Group Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results 28
Nov 07, 2017: Vector Group reports Q3 2017 financial results 31
Aug 04, 2017: Vector Group reports second quarter 2017 financial results 33
May 05, 2017: Vector Group reports Q1 2017 financial results 36
May 05, 2017: Vector Group reports Q1 2017 financial results 38
Mar 01, 2017: Vector Group reports Q4 and full-year 2016 financial results 40
Section 5 Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of TablesList of Tables
Vector Group Ltd, Key Facts 6
Vector Group Ltd, Key Employees 7
Vector Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Vector Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Vector Group Ltd, History 10
Vector Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Vector Group Ltd, Key Competitors 20
Vector Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 21
Vector Group Ltd, Annual Ratios 22
Vector Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Vector Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Vector Group Ltd, Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Vector Group Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Vector Group Ltd, Ratio Charts 27
Vector Ltd (VCT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Vector Group Ltd (VGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
PPHE Hotel Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportPPHE Hotel Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
International Fibres Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request