Google LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Google LLC (Google), a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., is a leading provider of search and advertising services on the internet. The company focuses on business areas such as advertising, search, platforms and operating systems, and enterprise and hardware products. Its portfolio of products and services include Google Web Search, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Images, Google Finance, Google Books, Google News, Google Earth, Google Play, AdMob, Google Maps, Google Videos, Google Reader, Blogger, Google Wallet, Gmail, Google Groups, and YouTube. The company offers online display advertising services through its AdSense and AdWords programs. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Google LLC Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2019: Google-Ascension patient data deal comes under federal scrutiny
Nov 12,2019: Ascension partners with Google for transition to G Cloud
Nov 06,2019: AES and Google Create Strategic Alliance to Accelerate the Future of Energy
Nov 04,2019: Working on the largest onshore wind farm in Finland
Oct 25,2019: care.ai collaborates to use Google Coral Edge for monitoring platform
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Section 1 - About the Company
Google LLC - Key Facts
Google LLC - Key Employees
Google LLC - Key Employee Biographies
Google LLC - Key Operational Employees
Google LLC - Major Products and Services
Google LLC - History
Google LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Google LLC - Business Description
Business Segment: Google Network Members properties
Business Segment: Google Properties
Business Segment: Others
Google LLC - Corporate Strategy
Google LLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Google LLC - Strengths
Google LLC - Weaknesses
Google LLC - Opportunities
Google LLC - Threats
Google LLC - Key Competitors
Google LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments
Nov 14, 2019: Google-Ascension patient data deal comes under federal scrutiny
Nov 12, 2019: Ascension partners with Google for transition to G Cloud
Nov 06, 2019: AES and Google Create Strategic Alliance to Accelerate the Future of Energy
Nov 04, 2019: Working on the largest onshore wind farm in Finland
Oct 25, 2019: care.ai collaborates to use Google Coral Edge for monitoring platform
Oct 15, 2019: Made by Google, manufactured with clean energy
Oct 01, 2019: GE Renewable Energy to supply clean energy to Google
Oct 01, 2019: V&R Energy, in partnership with PNNL, PacifiCorp and Google, Awarded an ARPA-E funded project for grid control technology
Sep 23, 2019: Prokon secures 130 MW power purchase agreement with Google in Finland
Sep 20, 2019: Google makes its biggest power purchase agreement
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Google LLC, Key Facts
Google LLC, Key Employees
Google LLC, Key Employee Biographies
Google LLC, Key Operational Employees
Google LLC, Major Products and Services
Google LLC, History
Google LLC, Other Locations
Google LLC, Subsidiaries
Google LLC, Key Competitors
Google LLC, Recent Deals Summary
Google LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
VisionQuest Biomedical LLC (VisionQuest) is a medical device company that develops medical imaging tools for the diagnostic services. The companys products include EYESTAR, retinal image quality analyzer, ASPIRE, and diabeticView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request