Diebold Nixdorf AG (WIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Diebold Nixdorf AG ( Diebold Nixdorf) provides information technology (IT) solutions and services for banking and the retail industries. The companys products and services portfolio includes consulting services with for optimization of IT and process infrastructure; hardware for self-service and automation; application software and related integration services; and services such as product related services, managed services, and outsourcing services. Diebold Nixdorf caters its products and services to a wide range of industries including financial services, postal market, service stations, retail, banking, wholesale, railway and public transport, and public administration. The company has business presence across Asia-Pacific, the Americas, and Africa and Europe. Diebold Nixdorf is headquartered in Paderborn, Germany.
Diebold Nixdorf AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2018: Diebold Nixdorf And Its Charitable Foundation Support Operation HOPE To Improve Financial Literacy And Inclusion
Mar 22,2018: Senior Diebold Nixdorf executive announces retirement
Feb 22,2018: Diebold Nixdorf appoints Gerrard Schmid as president and chief executive officer
Feb 13,2018: Diebold Nixdorf posts 2017 Q4 and full year financial results
Jan 10,2018: Diebold Nixdorf hires new vice president, retail industry strategy
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Key Facts 6
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Key Employees 7
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Key Employee Biographies 8
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Major Products and Services 9
Diebold Nixdorf AG - History 11
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Banking 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Retail 19
Key Stats 20
Business Segment: The Americas 20
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific/Africa 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: Germany 20
Geographical Segment: The Americas 20
Target Markets 20
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Corporate Strategy 21
Diebold Nixdorf AG - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Strengths 22
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Weaknesses 23
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Opportunities 24
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Threats 25
Diebold Nixdorf AG - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Mar 29, 2018: Diebold Nixdorf And Its Charitable Foundation Support Operation HOPE To Improve Financial Literacy And Inclusion 34
Dec 19, 2017: Diebold Nixdorf receives Global Innovation Award for app-based cash cube concept 35
Dec 14, 2017: Diebold Nixdorf CEO Andy Mattes steps down; Christopher Chapman and Juergen Wunram to lead office of CEO on interim basis 36
Nov 27, 2017: Diebold Nixdorf strengthens retail sales team in EMEA 37
Section 5 Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of TablesList of Tables
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Key Facts 6
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Key Employees 7
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Key Employee Biographies 8
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Major Products and Services 9
Diebold Nixdorf AG, History 11
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Subsidiaries 18
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Key Competitors 26
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Ratios based on current share price 27
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Annual Ratios 28
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Diebold Nixdorf AG, Ratio Charts 33
Diebold Nixdorf AG (WIN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Diebold Incorporated Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Diebold Incorporated Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Diebold Incorporated. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDiebold Nixdorf, Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Diebold Nixdorf, Inc. (DBD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request