Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Charter Communications, Inc. (Charter) is a cable entertainment and broadband communications company that offers video, voice, and internet services to residential and commercial customers in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and virgin islands. Video services include local broadcast television channels, and community programming for governmental and public access, and limited satellite-delivered, and non-broadcast channels; video on demand, subscription on demand and pay-per-view; high definition television; digital video recorder; and television apps. Voice services provide communications services primarily through voice over IP technology for local and long distance calling; voicemail, call waiting, caller ID, call forwarding, and international calling services. Internet services offers account management, surfing, and online TV; local, national, and international content and media access of entertainment, games, news and sports; and anti-virus, anti- spyware and parental control services. The company also provides advertisement services. Charter is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Charter Communications Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 27,2018: Charter Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Apr 03,2018: Charter Offers Senior Secured Notes
Mar 19,2018: Charter Names Danny Bowman Chief Mobile Officer
Feb 02,2018: Charter reports Q4 and full year 2017 results
Jan 05,2018: Charter appoints Katherine Pope as senior vice president, head of original content
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Charter Communications Inc - Key Facts 6
Charter Communications Inc - Key Employees 7
Charter Communications Inc - Key Employee Biographies 9
Charter Communications Inc - Major Products and Services 10
Charter Communications Inc - History 11
Charter Communications Inc - Company Statement 14
Charter Communications Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Charter Communications Inc - Business Description 17
Business Segment: Advertising 17
Business Segment: Commercial 17
Business Segment: Others 17
Business Segment: Residential 18
Charter Communications Inc - Corporate Strategy 19
Charter Communications Inc - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Charter Communications Inc - Strengths 20
Charter Communications Inc - Weaknesses 21
Charter Communications Inc - Opportunities 22
Charter Communications Inc - Threats 23
Charter Communications Inc - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 32
Apr 27, 2018: Charter Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 32
Apr 03, 2018: Charter Offers Senior Secured Notes 36
Mar 19, 2018: Charter Names Danny Bowman Chief Mobile Officer 37
Oct 27, 2017: Charter announces third quarter 2017 results 38
Aug 02, 2017: Charter names Vikram Nangia senior vice president, credit & collections 41
Aug 01, 2017: Charter Communications appoints senior vice president of credit and collections 42
Jul 27, 2017: Charter announces second quarter 2017 results 43
Jul 27, 2017: Charter Communications Q2 net income decreases 45
Jul 05, 2017: Charter names Andrew Ip senior vice president, Emerging Technology and Innovation 46
Jul 05, 2017: Charter Communications appoints senior vice president for Emerging Technology & Innovation 47
Section 5 Appendix 48
Ratio Definitions 48
About GlobalData 52
Contact Us 52
List Of TablesList of Tables
Charter Communications Inc, Key Facts 6
Charter Communications Inc, Key Employees 7
Charter Communications Inc, Key Employee Biographies 9
Charter Communications Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Charter Communications Inc, History 11
Charter Communications Inc, Other Locations 15
Charter Communications Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Charter Communications Inc, Key Competitors 24
Charter Communications Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Charter Communications Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Charter Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Charter Communications Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Charter Communications Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 48
Capital Market Ratios 48
Equity Ratios 49
Profitability Ratios 49
Cost Ratios 50
Liquidity Ratios 50
Leverage Ratios 51
Efficiency Ratios 51
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Charter Communications Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
Charter Communications Inc, Ratio Charts 31
Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Charter Communications Inc (CHTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Nuance Communications Inc (Nuance) is a provider of speech and imaging solutions. The company, offers solutions such as optical character recognition (OCR), automated speech recognition, capabilities for natural language understanding,View Report
Rogers Communications Inc. (RCI.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request