Ribbon Communications Inc. (SONS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ribbon Communications Inc. (Ribbon Communications) is a provider of communication solutions such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and 4G-LTE (Long Term Evolution)-based solutions. The companys offerings include Session Border Controllers (SBC), open services switches, diameter signaling controllers, signal transfer points, PSX policy and routing servers, Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) services solutions, cloud exchange network applications, and network management solutions. It also offers professional consulting and IP communication solutions. The company offers its solutions to both wire line and wireless communications service providers such as long distance carriers, local exchange carriers, Internet service providers, wireless operators, cable operators, international telephone companies and carriers that provide services to other carriers. It distributes its products and services through direct sales force, indirect sales force, value added resellers and channel partners. The company operates in the US, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions. Ribbon Communications is headquartered at Westford, Massachusetts, the US.
Ribbon Communications Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: Ribbon Communications Releases First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Mar 01,2018: Ribbon Communications announces Q4 2017 results
Jan 31,2018: Ribbon Communications Appoints Tony Scarfo Executive Vice President of Products and R&D
Dec 15,2017: Ribbon Communications appoints Franklin Hobbs as president and chief executive officer
Nov 28,2017: Sonus Networks to complete name change to Ribbon Communications and begin trading as RBBN on Nasdaq
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Facts 5
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Employees 6
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Ribbon Communications Inc. - History 9
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Company Statement 12
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Business Description 15
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Corporate Strategy 16
Ribbon Communications Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Strengths 17
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Opportunities 19
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Threats 20
Ribbon Communications Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 28
Apr 26, 2018: Ribbon Communications Releases First Quarter 2018 Financial Results 28
Jan 31, 2018: Ribbon Communications Appoints Tony Scarfo Executive Vice President of Products and R&D 30
Nov 28, 2017: Sonus Networks to complete name change to Ribbon Communications and begin trading as RBBN on Nasdaq 31
Oct 30, 2017: Sonus Networks releases third quarter 2017 financial results 32
Aug 03, 2017: Sonus Networks reports 2017 second quarter results 33
Aug 03, 2017: Sonus Networks reports higher Q2 net loss, provides guidance for Q3 34
Feb 15, 2017: Sonus Networks reports net loss for Q4 35
Feb 15, 2017: Sonus Networks reports Q1 2017 results 36
Section 5 Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of TablesList of Tables
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Facts 5
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Employees 6
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Ribbon Communications Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Ribbon Communications Inc., History 9
Ribbon Communications Inc., Other Locations 13
Ribbon Communications Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Ribbon Communications Inc., Key Competitors 21
Ribbon Communications Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Ribbon Communications Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Ribbon Communications Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Ribbon Communications Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Ribbon Communications Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
Ribbon Communications Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Ribbon Communications Inc. (SONS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
American Blue Ribbon Holdings LLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis,View Report
Verizon Communications Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Verizon Communications Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Verizon Communications Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request