Lowes Companies Inc (LOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lowes Companies, Inc. (Lowes) is a retailer of home improvement products. The companys product offerings include kitchen, appliances, lumber and building materials, tools and hardware, fashion fixtures, rough plumbing and electrical, lawn and garden, seasonal living, paint, home fashions, storage and cleaning, flooring, millwork and outdoor power equipment. Lowes offers various services on interior projects and exterior projects including installed sales, extended protection plans and repair services and credit facility services. It merchandise products online through e-commerce portals such as Lowes.com and LowesForPros.com. The company has business presence in the US, Canada and Mexico. Lowes is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the US.
Lowes Companies Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 04,2018: Lowes Announces CFO Retirement
May 22,2018: Lowes appoints Marvin Ellison as president and CEO
Apr 24,2018: Lowes and GE Lighting Expand Light Bulb Offering
Mar 27,2018: Lowes Announces CEO Succession Plan
Feb 14,2018: Lowes and Home Depot plan to hire seasonal workers
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lowes Companies Inc - Key Facts 5
Lowes Companies Inc - Key Employees 6
Lowes Companies Inc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Lowes Companies Inc - Major Products and Services 10
Lowes Companies Inc - History 11
Lowes Companies Inc - Company Statement 13
Lowes Companies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Lowes Companies Inc - Business Description 16
Lowes Companies Inc - Corporate Strategy 17
Lowes Companies Inc - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Lowes Companies Inc - Strengths 18
Lowes Companies Inc - Weaknesses 19
Lowes Companies Inc - Opportunities 20
Lowes Companies Inc - Threats 21
Lowes Companies Inc - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Lowes Companies Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 31
Jun 04, 2018: Lowes Announces CFO Retirement 31
Apr 24, 2018: Lowes and GE Lighting Expand Light Bulb Offering 32
Mar 27, 2018: Lowes Announces CEO Succession Plan 33
Jan 19, 2018: Lowes Announces Three New Appointments to Board of Directors 34
Nov 22, 2017: Lowes reports Q3 sales and earnings results 35
Aug 23, 2017: Lowes reports Q2 sales and earnings results 36
May 24, 2017: Lowes reports Q1 sales and earnings results 37
May 04, 2017: Lowes announces James Brandt as managing director of Lowes India 38
Mar 01, 2017: Lowes reports Q4 sales and earnings results 39
Feb 23, 2017: Lowes to layoff over 500 employees in North Carolina 40
Section 5 Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of TablesList of Tables
Lowes Companies Inc, Key Facts 5
Lowes Companies Inc, Key Employees 6
Lowes Companies Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Lowes Companies Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Lowes Companies Inc, History 11
Lowes Companies Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Lowes Companies Inc, Key Competitors 22
Lowes Companies Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
Lowes Companies Inc, Annual Ratios 24
Lowes Companies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Lowes Companies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Lowes Companies Inc, Interim Ratios 28
Lowes Companies Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Lowes Companies Inc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 27
Lowes Companies Inc, Ratio Charts 29
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Lowes Companies Inc (LOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Patterson Companies Inc (PDCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
TRC Companies Inc (TRC Companies) is a construction service provider that offers engineering, consulting and construction management. The companys services include air quality management, power generation, power delivery engineering, integrityView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request