Kentucky Power Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kentucky Power Company (KPCo), a subsidiary of American Electric Power Company, Inc, carries out the generation, transmission, purchase, sale and distribution of electricity. It provides electricity to a large retail customer base across the counties in eastern Kentucky. The company maintains administrative, regulatory, customer service and external affairs offices in Frankfort. Its distribution operations are based in Ashland with service centers in Pikeville and Hazard and area offices in Paintsville and Whitesburg. KPCo has an extensive network of overhead power distribution lines and transmission lines. The major industries served include petroleum refining, coal mining and chemical production. KPCo is headquartered in Frankfort, Kentucky, the US.
Kentucky Power Co Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: Kentucky Power to upgrade power grid near Pikeville
Apr 04,2018: Kentucky Power Storm Update: Restoration progress made following 75 mph windstorm
Mar 21,2018: Kentucky Power names Appalachian Powers Wiseman managing director
Mar 20,2018: Kentucky Power to start evaluating routes for power grid upgrade project
Mar 20,2018: Greenup Co. earns about $10,000 in rebates from Kentucky Power
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Kentucky Power Co - Key Facts 5
Kentucky Power Co - Key Employees 6
Kentucky Power Co - Key Employee Biographies 7
Kentucky Power Co - Major Products and Services 8
Kentucky Power Co - History 9
Kentucky Power Co - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2 Company Analysis 12
Kentucky Power Co - Business Description 12
Kentucky Power Co - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Kentucky Power Co - Strengths 13
Kentucky Power Co - Weaknesses 14
Kentucky Power Co - Opportunities 15
Kentucky Power Co - Threats 16
Kentucky Power Co - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 18
Apr 04, 2018: Kentucky Power Storm Update: Restoration progress made following 75 mph windstorm 18
Mar 21, 2018: Kentucky Power names Appalachian Powers Wiseman managing director 19
Mar 21, 2018: Kentucky Power names Appalachian Powers Wiseman managing director 21
Mar 20, 2018: Kentucky Power to start evaluating routes for power grid upgrade project 23
Mar 20, 2018: Greenup Co. earns about $10,000 in rebates from Kentucky Power 24
Mar 13, 2018: Kentucky Power seeks buyer for coal surplus to cut costs 25
Mar 07, 2018: Increased funding to aid additional Kentucky Power customers 26
Mar 01, 2018: Proposed route for transmission upgrade to EastPark announced 27
Feb 27, 2018: Kentucky Power tree trimming plan resulting in improved reliability 28
Feb 09, 2018: Ky Power to upgrade power grid to support economic development, improve reliability 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of TablesList of Tables
Kentucky Power Co, Key Facts 5
Kentucky Power Co, Key Employees 6
Kentucky Power Co, Key Employee Biographies 7
Kentucky Power Co, Major Products and Services 8
Kentucky Power Co, History 9
Kentucky Power Co, Key Competitors 17
Kentucky Power Co - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 UpdateThe report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. ThisView Report
East Kentucky Power Cooperative Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
In the context of China-US trade war and global economic volatility and uncertainty, it will have a big influence on this market. Power Coated Steel Pipe Report by Material, Application,View Report
Maxim Power Corp (MXG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request