Surteco SE (SUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Surteco SE (Surteco) develops, designs, manufactures and sells paper and plastic-based surface materials. The companys product line includes decorative surface foils, edging strips, plastic edgings and technical profiles for diverse applications. It also offers technical extrusions (profiles), decorative prints, surface foils, release papers, edging strips and roller-shutter systems. The company serves furniture industry, focusing on office, kitchen, and sanitary products, wood-board and chipboard manufacturers. It also serves metal-processing and electrical-engineering industries. The company also carries out R&D activities for developing the products. The company operates in Europe, Americas, Australia and Asia. Surteco is headquartered in Buttenwiesen-Pfaffenhofen, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Surteco SE - Key Facts
Surteco SE - Key Employees
Surteco SE - Key Employee Biographies
Surteco SE - Major Products and Services
Surteco SE - History
Surteco SE - Company Statement
Surteco SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Surteco SE - Business Description
Business Segment: SBU Paper
Business Segment: SBU Plastics
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Asia/ Australia
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: Rest of Europe
Surteco SE - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Surteco SE - Strengths
Surteco SE - Weaknesses
Surteco SE - Opportunities
Surteco SE - Threats
Surteco SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Surteco SE, Key Facts
Surteco SE, Key Employees
Surteco SE, Key Employee Biographies
Surteco SE, Major Products and Services
Surteco SE, History
Surteco SE, Subsidiaries
Surteco SE, Key Competitors
Surteco SE, Ratios based on current share price
Surteco SE, Annual Ratios
Surteco SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Surteco SE, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Surteco SE, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Surteco SE, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Surteco SE, Ratio Charts
Surteco SE (SUR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request