The Aerospace Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
The Aerospace Corp (Aerospace) is a non-profit corporation, that provides independent technical and scientific research, development, and advisory services to national security space programs. The corporation assists and contributes to the support of scientific activities and projects and to perform and carry out research, development and advisory services for, the US Government. It operates as a federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) in the US Air Force and the National Reconnaissance Office and supports all the national security space programs. The corporation delivered projects for Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC), National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and for civil agencies like NASA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, US Geological Survey, commercial companies, universities, and international organizations in the national interest. Aerospace is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.
The Aerospace Corp Key Recent Developments
Dec 21,2017: Aerospace names Tammy Choy as vice president and chief information officer
Mar 15,2017: The Aerospace Corporation announces Susan Helms as new board member
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
The Aerospace Corp - Key Facts 5
The Aerospace Corp - Key Employees 6
The Aerospace Corp - Key Employee Biographies 8
The Aerospace Corp - Major Products and Services 9
The Aerospace Corp - History 10
The Aerospace Corp - Company Statement 11
The Aerospace Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
The Aerospace Corp - Business Description 14
The Aerospace Corp - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
The Aerospace Corp - Strengths 15
The Aerospace Corp - Weaknesses 16
The Aerospace Corp - Opportunities 17
The Aerospace Corp - Threats 18
The Aerospace Corp - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 20
Dec 21, 2017: Aerospace names Tammy Choy as vice president and chief information officer 20
Dec 21, 2017: Aerospace names Tammy Choy as vice president and chief information officer 21
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
List Of TablesList of Tables
The Aerospace Corp, Key Facts 5
The Aerospace Corp, Key Employees 6
The Aerospace Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
The Aerospace Corp, Major Products and Services 9
The Aerospace Corp, History 10
The Aerospace Corp, Other Locations 13
The Aerospace Corp, Key Competitors 19
The Portage la Prairie Mutual Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains aView Report
Oilinvest (Netherlands) BV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Magellan Aerospace Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMagellan Aerospace Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Vector Aerospace Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Vector Aerospace Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Vector Aerospace Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request