MIRC Electronics Ltd (MIRCELECTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MIRC Electronics Ltd (MIRC) is a manufacturer and marketer of consumer electronic products. The companys products include flat panel televisions, liquid crystal display televisions, air conditioners, washing machines, microwave ovens, mobile phones, digital versatile discand home theatre systems, mobile phones, projector systems and led lights, and home appliances, among others. Its air conditioner products comprise split air conditioner and window air conditioner. MIRC markets its electronics products under the brand names Onida and IGO. The company operates through its manufacturing facilities located in Wada, Maharashtra and Roorkee, Uttrakhand. It markets its products through its dealers across India. MIRC is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MIRC Electronics Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MIRC Electronics Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Key Information
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Overview
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Key Employees
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Key Operational Heads
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Major Products and Services
MIRC Electronics Ltd - History
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Company Statement
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Business Description
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Corporate Strategy
MIRC Electronics Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Strengths
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Weaknesses
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Opportunities
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Threats
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MIRC Electronics Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Key Information
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Key Ratios
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Share Data
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Major Products and Services
MIRC Electronics Ltd, History
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Key Employees
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Key Operational Heads
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Other Locations
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Subsidiaries
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Key Competitors
MIRC Electronics Ltd, SWOT Analysis
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Annual Ratios
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Performance Chart
MIRC Electronics Ltd, Ratio Charts
MIRC Electronics Ltd (MIRC) is a manufacturer and marketer of consumer electronic products. The companys products include flat panel televisions, liquid crystal display televisions, air conditioners, washing machines, microwave ovens,View Report
MIRC Electronics Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
MIRC Electronics Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on MIRC Electronics Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
MIC Electronics Ltd (MIC) is a technology company that designs, develops and manufactures LED video displays, electronic and telecommunication equipment, and telecom software. It offers LED lighting products which includeView Report
Avi Tech Electronics Ltd (Avi-Tech) is a technology company that provides total solutions for burn-in, manufacturing and PCBA services, and engineering services. The company offers imaging equipment and energy efficientView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request