Syniverse Holdings, Inc. (SVR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. (Syniverse) is a provider of global transaction processing and intelligence solutions. The companys processing solutions include authorization and delivery of end user traffic, clearing of billing records and settlement of payments. It offers a wide range of mobile transaction services such as activation, authentication and authorization of end-user mobile activities; provide data transport services; business intelligence tools; and processes and settle payments between participants; and others. Syniverse also provides enterprise and intelligence solutions. Geographically, the company operates in Asia Pacific; the Caribbean and Latin America; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and North America. Syniverse is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2018: Syniverse names William Hurley as chief marketing officer
Jan 10,2018: Syniverse appoints Dean Douglas to become president and chief executive officer
Aug 31,2017: Syniverse CEO announces retirement
May 25,2017: Syniverse and Roshan win Innovation Award for combating fraud and assuring revenue
Feb 09,2017: Syniverse names Laura Desmond to Board of Directors
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - History 10
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement 14
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Business Description 18
Business Segment: Enterprise and Intelligence Solutions 18
Business Segment: Mobile Transaction Services 18
Business Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific 19
Geographical Segment: Caribbean and Latin America 19
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa 19
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 20
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Strengths 21
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses 22
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities 23
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Threats 24
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 26
Jan 10, 2018: Syniverse appoints Dean Douglas to become president and chief executive officer 26
Jan 10, 2018: Syniverse appoints Dean Douglas to become president and chief executive officer 27
Aug 31, 2017: Syniverse CEO announces retirement 28
May 25, 2017: Syniverse and Roshan win Innovation Award for combating fraud and assuring revenue 29
Jan 11, 2017: Syniverse appoints Norris Powell as CHRO 30
Section 4 Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of TablesList of Tables
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Key Facts 5
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Key Employees 6
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., History 10
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Other Locations 16
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries 17
Syniverse Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors 25
Syniverse Holdings, Inc. (SVR) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Syniverse Holdings Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Syniverse Holdings Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Syniverse Holdings Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series - Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc.Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (HWHI), previously known as Hilton Hotels Corporation, is a global hospitality company that owns, operates, manages and franchisesView Report
Energizer Holdings, Inc. (ENR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request