BCE Inc. (BCE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BCE Inc. (BCE) is a provider of communications service. It provides a suit of broadband communications and consumer services. The companys services include high-speed Internet, direct-to-home satellite, home phone local and long distance services, IP-broadband services and information and communications technology (ICT) services.BCE offers its services to consumer, residential, business and government customers. BCE markets its products and services through a network of corporate and dealer-owned locations of Bell, Bell Mobility, Solo Mobile and Virgin Mobile retail. It serves small and mid-sized business customers through its call centers, web portals, dedicated sales representatives, and via value-added resellers. The company principally operates in Canada and the US. BCE is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
BCE Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: BCE releases Q1 2018 results
Feb 02,2018: BCE reports 2016 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2017 financial targets- Common share dividend increased 5.1% to $2.87 per year
Aug 03,2017: BCE reports second quarter 2017 results
Aug 03,2017: BCE Q2 net earnings down
Apr 28,2017: BCE Q1 net earnings down
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
BCE Inc. - Key Facts 6
BCE Inc. - Key Employees 7
BCE Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 9
BCE Inc. - Major Products and Services 10
BCE Inc. - History 12
BCE Inc. - Company Statement 15
BCE Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
BCE Inc. - Business Description 18
Business Segment: Bell Media 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Bell Wireless 18
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Bell Wireline 19
Key Stats 19
BCE Inc. - Corporate Strategy 20
BCE Inc. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
BCE Inc. - Strengths 21
BCE Inc. - Weaknesses 22
BCE Inc. - Opportunities 23
BCE Inc. - Threats 24
BCE Inc. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
BCE Inc., Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 34
Feb 02, 2018: BCE reports 2016 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2017 financial targets- Common share dividend increased 5.1% to $2.87 per year 34
Feb 02, 2018: BCE reports 2016 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2017 financial targets- Common share dividend increased 5.1% to $2.87 per year 39
Aug 03, 2017: BCE reports second quarter 2017 results 44
Aug 03, 2017: BCE Q2 net earnings down 49
Apr 28, 2017: BCE Q1 net earnings down 50
Feb 27, 2017: Bell announces executive leadership changes at Bell Media 51
Feb 02, 2017: BCE reports 2016 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2017 financial targets 52
Feb 02, 2017: BCE reports higher Q4 net earnings, provides guidance for 2017 57
Section 5 Appendix 58
Ratio Definitions 58
About GlobalData 62
Contact Us 62
List Of TablesList of Tables
BCE Inc., Key Facts 6
BCE Inc., Key Employees 7
BCE Inc., Key Employee Biographies 9
BCE Inc., Major Products and Services 10
BCE Inc., History 12
BCE Inc., Subsidiaries 17
BCE Inc., Joint Venture 17
BCE Inc., Key Competitors 25
BCE Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
BCE Inc., Annual Ratios 27
BCE Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
BCE Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
BCE Inc., Interim Ratios 31
BCE Inc., Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 58
Capital Market Ratios 58
Equity Ratios 59
Profitability Ratios 59
Cost Ratios 60
Liquidity Ratios 60
Leverage Ratios 61
Efficiency Ratios 61
List Of FiguresList of Figures
BCE Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
BCE Inc., Ratio Charts 32
BCE Inc (BCE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
BCE Inc. (BCE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
BCE Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines BCE Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reportsView Report
BCE Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBCE Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request