Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cisco Systems Inc (Cisco) designs, manufactures and sells Internet protocol (IP)-based networking systems and allied products. The companys products include blade switches, analytics and automation software, interfaces and modules, optical networking, security, storage networking, wireless, hyper converged infrastructure, data center switches, access equipment, internet protocol phones, and others. It also offers application networking and technical support services. Cisco offers solutions to business organizations, service providers and public sector. The company markets its solutions through direct sales force and channel partners including service providers, system integrators, distributors and re-sellers. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific. Cisco is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Cisco Systems Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 29,2019: Atea redefines meaning of smart office with office building in Stavanger, Norway
Jun 14,2019: American Well and Cisco to expand telehealth in the home, Via the T.V.
May 15,2019: Clearway Energy Group begins construction on wind farm in Texas
May 15,2019: Cisco reports third quarter FY19 earnings
Apr 11,2019: Healthcare Providers Worldwide Adopt Cisco ACI as their Prescription for IT Excellence
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Facts
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Employees
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Cisco Systems Inc - Major Products and Services
Cisco Systems Inc - History
Cisco Systems Inc - Company Statement
Cisco Systems Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Cisco Systems Inc - Business Description
Product Category: Applications
Product Category: Infrastructure Platforms
Product Category: Other Products
Product Category: Security
Product Category: Services
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APJC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Cisco Systems Inc - Corporate Strategy
Cisco Systems Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cisco Systems Inc - Strengths
Cisco Systems Inc - Weaknesses
Cisco Systems Inc - Opportunities
Cisco Systems Inc - Threats
Cisco Systems Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Cisco Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 29, 2019: Atea redefines meaning of smart office with office building in Stavanger, Norway
Jun 14, 2019: American Well and Cisco to expand telehealth in the home, Via the T.V.
May 15, 2019: Clearway Energy Group begins construction on wind farm in Texas
May 15, 2019: Cisco reports third quarter FY19 earnings
Apr 11, 2019: Healthcare Providers Worldwide Adopt Cisco ACI as their Prescription for IT Excellence
Mar 25, 2019: EDP ??and European Commission promote deals between startups and global companies
Feb 25, 2019: Mahindra launches Glyd, a premium tech-based e-mobility service
Feb 15, 2019: The Charter of Trust takes a major step forward to advance cybersecurity
Feb 13, 2019: Cisco reports second quarter earnings FY19
Feb 12, 2019: Cynerio Cisco ISE Integration Certified to Protect Patient Safety by Securing Connected Medical Devices
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Facts
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Employees
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Employees (cont..)
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cisco Systems Inc, Major Products and Services
Cisco Systems Inc, History
Cisco Systems Inc, Other Locations
Cisco Systems Inc, Subsidiaries
Cisco Systems Inc, Joint Venture
Cisco Systems Inc, Key Competitors
Cisco Systems Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Cisco Systems Inc, Annual Ratios
Cisco Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cisco Systems Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cisco Systems Inc, Interim Ratios
Cisco Systems Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Cisco Systems Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Cisco Systems Inc, Ratio Charts
Cisco Systems: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Communication Equipment Industry
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Cisco Systems, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Cisco Systems, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Cisco Systems, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportNorthrop Grumman Innovation Systems Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Integrated Sensing Systems Inc (ISSYS) is a technology company that provides scientific sensing applications. The company provides business units such as medical, fluidic, foundry services, nanogetters, and others. designs andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request