Nexans SA (NEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nexans SA (NEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nexans SA (Nexans) is a provider of cables and connectivity solutions. The company offers copper and fiber optic cables and cabling systems. It serves network operators, equipment and infrastructure manufacturers, and builders, installers and distributors in submarine and land, oil and gas, mining, and renewable, transportation, data centers, and commercial and residential building sectors. Nexans is a member of European Association of Wire & Cable Manufacturers (Europacable) and a signatory of Europacable Industry Charter. The company has operational presence in Europe, South America, North America, Asia- Pacific and Middle East, Russia, and Africa (MERA). Nexans is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Nexans SA Key Recent Developments
May 28,2020: Nexans wins €220m Greek subsea cable contract
May 07,2020: Nexans: 2020 first quarter financial information
May 06,2020: Nexans secures global frame agreement to supply FLAMEX cables for Alstom’s new trains
Apr 07,2020: Nexans CEO, members of the Board of Directors, and management to take voluntary paycut as a sign of solidarity and social cohesion
Mar 31,2020: Nexans announces update on Shareholders Meeting attendance and withdraws dividend
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Nexans SA - Key Facts
Nexans SA - Key Employees
Nexans SA - Key Employee Biographies
Nexans SA - Major Products and Services
Nexans SA - History
Nexans SA - Company Statement
Nexans SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nexans SA - Business Description
Business Segment: Building & Territories
Business Segment: High Voltage & Projects
Business Segment: Industry & Solutions
Business Segment: Other Activities
Business Segment: Telecom & Data
Geographical Segment: France
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Other
Nexans SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nexans SA - Strengths
Nexans SA - Weaknesses
Nexans SA - Opportunities
Nexans SA - Threats
Nexans SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Nexans SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 28, 2020: Nexans wins €220m Greek subsea cable contract
May 07, 2020: Nexans: 2020 first quarter financial information
May 06, 2020: Nexans secures global frame agreement to supply FLAMEX cables for Alstom’s new trains
Apr 07, 2020: Nexans CEO, members of the Board of Directors, and management to take voluntary paycut as a sign of solidarity and social cohesion
Mar 24, 2020: Nexans – Update on Covid-19
Dec 05, 2019: Nexans joins Eversource and Ørsted for offshore wind development
Nov 25, 2019: Nexans wins major two-year global turbine cable supply contract for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Nov 21, 2019: Nexans secures €115m cable supply contract from RTE France
Nov 21, 2019: Nexans expands its global wind turbine cabling partnership with Vestas Wind Systems
Nov 20, 2019: Nexans contributes to France’s energy transition by connecting Saint Brieuc offshore wind farm
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Nexans SA, Key Facts
Nexans SA, Key Employees
Nexans SA, Key Employee Biographies
Nexans SA, Major Products and Services
Nexans SA, History
Nexans SA, Other Locations
Nexans SA, Subsidiaries
Nexans SA, Key Competitors
Nexans SA, Ratios based on current share price
Nexans SA, Annual Ratios
Nexans SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Nexans SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Nexans SA, Interim Ratios
Nexans SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Nexans SA, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Nexans SA, Ratio Charts
Nexans SA (NEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Nexans Maroc SA (Nexans Maroc), a subsidiary of Nexans SA, is a power company that manufactures and markets cables and cabling products. The company offers outdoor energy cables, indoor energyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request