KDDI Corporation (9433) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
KDDI Corporation (9433) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
KDDI Corporation (KDDI) is a provider of an integrated telecommunications services. The company offers mobile and fixed-line broadband services, mobile communication and fixed line communications under au brand. Its fixed line communication services include FTTH services and CATV services; and Information and communication technology (ICT) solutions include fixed mobile convergence networks, data centers, cloud/SaaS, IT outsourcing application and security. The company also offers communication devices, such as mobile handsets, fixed-line communications, internet, telephone and video channel services. It caters mobile and fixed-line communications and data centers to corporate customers. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in the Americas; Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, and Oceania. KDDI is headquartered in Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
KDDI Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2019: EarlySense to serve as technology engine for improved sleep projects in Japan
Jul 11,2018: ""TRIBRID Project"" Registered as a JCM Project in Indonesia
May 10,2018: Kddi Financial posts financial results for fiscal year ended March 2018
Mar 01,2018: KDDI Supports Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL78 Low-Power Wide-Area Module for LTE-M IoT Applications in Japan
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
KDDI Corporation - Key Facts
KDDI Corporation - Key Employees
KDDI Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
KDDI Corporation - Major Products and Services
KDDI Corporation - History
KDDI Corporation - Company Statement
KDDI Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
KDDI Corporation - Business Description
Business Segment: Business
Business Segment: Global
Business Segment: Life design
Business Segment: Other
Business Segment: Personal
KDDI Corporation - Corporate Strategy
KDDI Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
KDDI Corporation - Strengths
KDDI Corporation - Weaknesses
KDDI Corporation - Opportunities
KDDI Corporation - Threats
KDDI Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
KDDI Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Apr 18, 2019: EarlySense to serve as technology engine for improved sleep projects in Japan
Jul 11, 2018: ""TRIBRID Project"" Registered as a JCM Project in Indonesia
May 10, 2018: Kddi Financial posts financial results for fiscal year ended March 2018
Mar 01, 2018: KDDI Supports Sierra Wireless AirPrime HL78 Low-Power Wide-Area Module for LTE-M IoT Applications in Japan
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
KDDI Corporation, Key Facts
KDDI Corporation, Key Employees
KDDI Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
KDDI Corporation, Major Products and Services
KDDI Corporation, History
KDDI Corporation, Other Locations
KDDI Corporation, Subsidiaries
KDDI Corporation, Key Competitors
KDDI Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
KDDI Corporation, Annual Ratios
KDDI Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
KDDI Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
KDDI Corporation, Interim Ratios
KDDI Corporation, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
KDDI Corporation, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
KDDI Corporation, Ratio Charts
KDDI Corp (9433) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bringView Report
KDDI Corporation (9433) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
KDDI Corporation Strategic Analysis Review- KDDI Corporation SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
KDDI Corporation Company Profile provides strategic analysis of KDDI Corporation Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
KDDI Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKDDI Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request