Serco Group plc (SRP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Serco Group plc (Serco Group) is a provider of business process outsourcing services. The company offers welfare and business operational support, environmental and leisure, professional, technology and management services, defense, transport, justice and immigration, citizen services and direct services such as facilities management. It also provides on-clinical support services to hospitals. Serco Group serves defence, justice and immigration, transport, health and citizen sectors across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. The company manages airspaces in five countries across the world, and transport passengers on the driverless Dubai Metro. Serco Group is headquartered in Hook, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Serco Group plc - Key Facts
Serco Group plc - Key Employees
Serco Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Serco Group plc - Major Products and Services
Serco Group plc - History
Serco Group plc - Company Statement
Serco Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Serco Group plc - Business Description
Business Segment: AsPac
Business Segment: The Americas
Business Segment: The Middle East
Business Segment: The UK & Europe
Serco Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Serco Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Serco Group plc - Strengths
Serco Group plc - Weaknesses
Serco Group plc - Opportunities
Serco Group plc - Threats
Serco Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Serco Group plc, Key Facts
Serco Group plc, Key Employees
Serco Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Serco Group plc, Major Products and Services
Serco Group plc, History
Serco Group plc, Subsidiaries
Serco Group plc, Joint Venture
Serco Group plc, Key Competitors
Serco Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios
Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Serco Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Serco Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Serco Group plc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Serco Group plc, Ratio Charts
Serco Group plc (SRP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Arrow Global Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportArrow Global Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request