Aker ASA (AKER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Aker ASA (AKER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Aker ASA (Aker) is an industrial investment company that operates through Industrial Holdings and Financial Investments. It invests mainly in energy, fisheries and marine biotech, environment and finance. Its Industrial Holdings include Aker Solutions ASA, Aker BP, Akastor ASA, Ocean Yield AS, Aker BioMarine ASA and Kvaerner ASA. The company’s Financial Investments comprise Philly Shipyard and Solstad Offshore. Aker promotes operational improvements, sector structural rationalization, optimal financing, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of business. It also invests in specialized funds managed by various management companies. Aker is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.
Aker ASA Key Recent Developments
May 10,2019: Aker provides first-quarter results 2019
Jul 18,2018: Aker announces second-quarter and half-year results 2018 - Net Asset Value of NOK 57.1 billion
May 09,2018: Aker Announces First-Quarter Results 2018 - Net Asset Value Of NOK 42.4 Billion
Feb 16,2018: Aker Announces Fourth-quarter And Preliminary Annual Results 2017 - Net Asset Value Up By 20.4 Percent To NOK 41.8 Billion - Cash Dividend Of NOK 18 Per Share Proposed
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Aker ASA - Key Facts
Aker ASA - Key Employees
Aker ASA - Key Employee Biographies
Aker ASA - Major Products and Services
Aker ASA - History
Aker ASA - Company Statement
Aker ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Aker ASA - Business Description
Business Segment: Financial Investments
Business Segment: Industrial Holdings
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: European Union
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Norway
Geographical Segment: Others
Geographical Segment: South America
Aker ASA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aker ASA - Strengths
Aker ASA - Weaknesses
Aker ASA - Opportunities
Aker ASA - Threats
Aker ASA - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Aker ASA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
May 10, 2019: Aker provides first-quarter results 2019
Jul 18, 2018: Aker announces second-quarter and half-year results 2018 - Net Asset Value of NOK 57.1 billion
May 09, 2018: Aker Announces First-Quarter Results 2018 - Net Asset Value Of NOK 42.4 Billion
Feb 16, 2018: Aker Announces Fourth-quarter And Preliminary Annual Results 2017 - Net Asset Value Up By 20.4 Percent To NOK 41.8 Billion - Cash Dividend Of NOK 18 Per Share Proposed
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Aker ASA, Key Facts
Aker ASA, Key Employees
Aker ASA, Key Employee Biographies
Aker ASA, Major Products and Services
Aker ASA, History
Aker ASA, Subsidiaries
Aker ASA, Affiliate
Aker ASA, Key Competitors
Aker ASA, Ratios based on current share price
Aker ASA, Annual Ratios
Aker ASA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Aker ASA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Aker ASA, Interim Ratios
Aker ASA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Aker ASA, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Aker ASA, Ratio Charts
Baker Hughes, a GE Co LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
The Quaker Oats Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportThe Quaker Oats Company - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Aker ASA (Aker) is an industrial investment company that operates through Industrial Holdings and Financial Investments. It invests mainly in energy, environment, fisheries and marine biotech, and finance. Its IndustrialView Report
Aker ASA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Aker ASA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request