Roper Technologies Inc (ROP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Roper Technologies Inc (ROP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Roper Technologies Inc (Roper) is a diversified technology company. The company designs and develops software, and engineered products and solutions. It offers both software-as-a-service and licensed software products to customers. The company serves healthcare, water, food, transportation, energy and commercial construction markets worldwide. Roper has manufacturing, assembly and testing facilities across the world. The company distributes and sells products and solutions through manufacturers representatives, direct sales offices, distributors, resellers and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It exports products to Asia, Europe, Canada, the Middle East and other countries. Roper is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, the US.
Roper Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 27,2020: Others : COVID-19: Roper Stands Up Task Force To Assist Industrial Base
Oct 24,2019: Roper Technologies reports financial results for Q3 ended September 30, 2019
Jul 23,2019: Berkeley's new Roper hospital inching closer to historic opening
Jun 12,2019: Thermo Fisher agrees to terminate $925m Gatan acquisition
Apr 25,2019: Roper Technologies announces record first quarter results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Roper Technologies Inc - Key Facts
Roper Technologies Inc - Key Employees
Roper Technologies Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Roper Technologies Inc - Major Products and Services
Roper Technologies Inc - History
Roper Technologies Inc - Company Statement
Roper Technologies Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Roper Technologies Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Application Software
Business Segment: Measurement & Analytical Solutions
Business Segment: Network Software & System
Business Segment: Process Technologies
Geographical Segment: Non-US
Geographical Segment: The US
Roper Technologies Inc - Corporate Strategy
Roper Technologies Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Roper Technologies Inc - Strengths
Roper Technologies Inc - Weaknesses
Roper Technologies Inc - Opportunities
Roper Technologies Inc - Threats
Roper Technologies Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Roper Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 24, 2019: Roper Technologies reports financial results for Q3 ended September 30, 2019
Jun 12, 2019: Thermo Fisher agrees to terminate $925m Gatan acquisition
Apr 25, 2019: Roper Technologies announces record first quarter results
Feb 01, 2019: Roper Technologies announces record 2018 financial results
Feb 01, 2019: Roper Technologies announces group executive appointment
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Roper Technologies Inc, Key Facts
Roper Technologies Inc, Key Employees
Roper Technologies Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Roper Technologies Inc, Major Products and Services
Roper Technologies Inc, History
Roper Technologies Inc, Subsidiaries
Roper Technologies Inc, Key Competitors
Roper Technologies Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Roper Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios
Roper Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Roper Technologies Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Roper Technologies Inc, Interim Ratios
Roper Technologies Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Roper Technologies Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Roper Technologies Inc, Ratio Charts
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
MIND Technologies Inc (MIND) is a diversified company. The company designs, manufactures and markets marine sonar and seismic equipment, exploration equipment and specialized equipment. It offers seismic source acquisition andView Report
Theralink Technologies Inc (Theralink), formerly OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel cancer immunotherapy products. The companys products comprise biosimilars and vaccines developed for cancer types suchView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request
The report gave us everything we wanted to know about Roper Technologies Inc It was a pleasure to get involved with Aarkstore team, with all the support and assistance they gave it was worth it. Would recommend everyone who is in need of Market research reports, this platform is the best.