Kolon Industries Inc (120110) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Kolon Industries Inc (Kolon) manufactures industrial materials, chemicals, films/electronic materials and fashion clothing. It offers industrial materials such as tire cords, airbags, technical yarns, aramids, spunbonds, membranes and artificial leather. Kolon produces films/electronic materials such as polyester films, light guide plates, dry film resists, nylon films, prism films, micro lens films, light diffuser films, overcoats and light guide plates. The companys chemical products include hydrocarbon resins, phenolic resins, polyurethane resins and thermoplastic polyurethane resin products. It also manufactures apparels, including mens and womens clothing, bags and sporting wears. The company serves various industries such as industrial and residential materials, adhesives, printing inks, phenolic resins and household goods. It has manufacturing plants in Gumi, Ulsan, Gimcheon, Gyeongsan, Yeosu, Daesan and Incheon. Kolon is headquartered in Kyeonggi, South Korea.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Kolon Industries Inc - Key Facts
Kolon Industries Inc - Key Employees
Kolon Industries Inc - Major Products and Services
Kolon Industries Inc - History
Kolon Industries Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Kolon Industries Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Chemical
Business Segment: Fashion
Business Segment: Film
Business Segment: Industrial Materials
Kolon Industries Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Kolon Industries Inc - Strengths
Kolon Industries Inc - Weaknesses
Kolon Industries Inc - Opportunities
Kolon Industries Inc - Threats
Kolon Industries Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Kolon Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Kolon Industries Inc, Key Facts
Kolon Industries Inc, Key Employees
Kolon Industries Inc, Major Products and Services
Kolon Industries Inc, History
Kolon Industries Inc, Other Locations
Kolon Industries Inc, Subsidiaries
Kolon Industries Inc, Key Competitors
Kolon Industries Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Kolon Industries Inc, Annual Ratios
Kolon Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Kolon Industries Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Kolon Industries Inc, Interim Ratios
Kolon Industries Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Kolon Industries Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Kolon Industries Inc, Ratio Charts
Kolon Industries Inc (120110) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Kolon Life Science Inc (102940) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Kolkata - Comprehensive Overview of the City, PEST Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and Retail
Kolkata - Comprehensive Overview of the City, PEST Analysis and Analysis of Key Industries including Technology, Tourism and Hospitality, Construction and RetailCity Profile - Kolkata provides historical and forecast dataView Report
Forward Industries Inc (FORD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request