SDI Limited (SDI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
SDI Limited (SDI) is a dental equipment company that researches, develops, manufactures and markets specialist dental materials. The company provides restorative materials for dental professions. Its major products include alloys, adhesives, composites, equipment, glass ionomers, sealants, cements, tooth whitening, etchants and SDF Riva Star. SDI has a manufacturing facility in Victoria, Australia. The company sells its products through distributors and retailers across the world. It has offices and warehouses in Chicago, the US; Cologne, Germany; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. The company is headquartered in Bayswater, Victoria, Australia.
SDI Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 21,2020: SDI Limited : Full year results announcement for FY20
Aug 23,2019: SDI: Financial year 2019 results announcement
Aug 14,2019: SDI receives a $3 million Commonwealth Government Grant
Feb 15,2019: SDI delivers a record 1st half result with net profit after tax of $3.1m and declares an increased interim and a special dividend.
Jan 31,2019: SDI: Trading update
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
SDI Limited - Key Facts
SDI Limited - Key Employees
SDI Limited - Key Employee Biographies
SDI Limited - Major Products and Services
SDI Limited - History
SDI Limited - Company Statement
SDI Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
SDI Limited - Business Description
Product Category: Accessories
Product Category: Adhesives
Product Category: Alloy Materials
Product Category: Composites
Product Category: Dental Cements
Product Category: Dental Equipment
Product Category: Glass Ionomer
Product Category: Others
Product Category: Sealants
Product Category: Tooth Whitening
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Brazil
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Other Segments
Geographical Segment: USA
SDI Limited - Corporate Strategy
SDI Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SDI Limited - Strengths
SDI Limited - Weaknesses
SDI Limited - Opportunities
SDI Limited - Threats
SDI Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 21, 2020: SDI Limited : Full year results announcement for FY20
Aug 23, 2019: SDI: Financial year 2019 results announcement
Aug 14, 2019: SDI receives a $3 million Commonwealth Government Grant
Feb 15, 2019: SDI delivers a record 1st half result with net profit after tax of $3.1m and declares an increased interim and a special dividend.
Jan 31, 2019: SDI: Trading update
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
SDI Limited, Key Facts
SDI Limited, Key Employees
SDI Limited, Key Employee Biographies
SDI Limited, Major Products and Services
SDI Limited, History
SDI Limited, Subsidiaries
SDI Limited, Key Competitors
SDI Limited, Ratios based on current share price
SDI Limited, Annual Ratios
SDI Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
SDI Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
SDI Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SDI Limited, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
SDI Limited, Ratio Charts
Samsung SDI Co Ltd (006400) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
SDI Limited (SDI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request