Computime Group Ltd (320) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Computime Group Ltd (CGL) is a technology company that designs and manufactures electronic products and control solutions. The companys business activities include control solutions, salus, brand distribution, and connected care solutions. It operates through three segments that include building and home controls, appliance controls, and commercial and industrial controls. The company offers hardware and software for control technologies, and provides product development services such as design, swift execution, cost efficiency and technical strength. CGLs products helps consumers and corporations solve vital environmental concerns affecting air quality, water quality, food safety and child transportation safety. The company also designs wireless technologies including Zigbee, Z-Wave, WiFi, Bluetooth, to design and manufacture most cost effective products. It serves industrial, commercial and consumer markets. The company operates through its offices located in different parts of the world. CGL is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Computime Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2018: Computime Group: Resignation of deputy chief executive officer and re-designation of director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Computime Group Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Computime Group Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Computime Group Ltd - Key Information
Computime Group Ltd - Overview
Computime Group Ltd - Key Employees
Computime Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Computime Group Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Computime Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Computime Group Ltd - History
Computime Group Ltd - Company Statement
Computime Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Computime Group Ltd - Business Description
Computime Group Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Computime Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Computime Group Ltd - Strengths
Computime Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Computime Group Ltd - Opportunities
Computime Group Ltd - Threats
Computime Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Computime Group Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Computime Group Ltd, Key Information
Computime Group Ltd, Key Ratios
Computime Group Ltd, Share Data
Computime Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Computime Group Ltd, History
Computime Group Ltd, Key Employees
Computime Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Computime Group Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Computime Group Ltd, Other Locations
Computime Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Computime Group Ltd, Key Competitors
Computime Group Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Computime Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Computime Group Ltd, Annual Ratios
Computime Group Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Computime Group Ltd, Performance Chart
Computime Group Ltd, Ratio Charts
Computime Group Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Computime Group Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Computime Group Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Computime Group Ltd (CGL) is a technology company that designs and manufactures electronic products and control solutions. The companys business activities include control solutions, salus, brand distribution, and connected careView Report
Casual Dining Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCasual Dining Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Simons Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSimons Group Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request