Relia Inc (4708) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Relia Inc (Relia), formerly Moshi Moshi Hotline Inc is a technology service provider that offers consultation and analytics, and digital marketing services. The companys consultation and analytic services include customer strategy consultation, customer service center maturity model, contact center integration consultation, KPI setting consultation, service level improvement consultation, quality improvement consultation, and others. Its digital marketing services comprise content marketing, database marketing, marketing data analysis, and website navigation analysis. Relia also provides contact center services, back office services and field operation services. The company holds operation bases in the Philippines, China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and Nicaragua, and offers customer relationship management services to its clients. Relia is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Relia Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by it to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Relia Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Relia Inc - Key Information
Relia Inc - Overview
Relia Inc - Key Employees
Relia Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Relia Inc - Key Operational Heads
Relia Inc - Major Products and Services
Relia Inc - History
Relia Inc - Company Statement
Relia Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Relia Inc - Business Description
Relia Inc - Corporate Strategy
Relia Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Relia Inc - Strengths
Relia Inc - Weaknesses
Relia Inc - Opportunities
Relia Inc - Threats
Relia Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Relia Inc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Tables
Relia Inc, Key Information
Relia Inc, Key Ratios
Relia Inc, Share Data
Relia Inc, Major Products and Services
Relia Inc, History
Relia Inc, Key Employees
Relia Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Relia Inc, Key Operational Heads
Relia Inc, Other Locations
Relia Inc, Subsidiaries
Relia Inc, Key Competitors
Relia Inc, SWOT Analysis
Relia Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Relia Inc, Annual Ratios
Relia Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Relia Inc, Performance Chart
Relia Inc, Ratio Charts
Reliance Communications Ltd (RCOM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Reliance Life Sciences Pvt Ltd (Reliance Life Sciences) a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, is a biotechnology company which manufactures and develops medical products for healthcare industry. The companys productView Report
Relia Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Relia Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request