Hansen Technologies Ltd (HSN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hansen Technologies Ltd (Hansen Technologies) is a technology company that offers customer care, billing, and meter data management software solutions. The company also offers outsourcing services such as facilities management, support center, consulting, host management, business continuity, internet solutions, wide area network, data center, LAN, project management and application services, among others. It develops, integrates and supports billing system software. Hansen Technologies provides superannuation administration software and services to fund administrators and private funds. The company provides its products for the telecommunication and utility industries. It operates in the UK, China, Australia, the US, New Zealand, Argentina and South Africa, among others. Hansen Technologies is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Hansen Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 16,2018: John Baksa appointed President of Hansen Technologies North America
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hansen Technologies Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hansen Technologies Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Key Information
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Overview
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Key Operational Heads
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
Hansen Technologies Ltd - History
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Company Statement
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Business Description
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Hansen Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Strengths
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Opportunities
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Threats
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Hansen Technologies Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Key Information
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Key Ratios
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Share Data
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services
Hansen Technologies Ltd, History
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Key Employees
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Other Locations
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors
Hansen Technologies Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart
Hansen Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts
Hansen Technologies Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Hansen Technologies Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Hansen Technologies Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Hansen Medical Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Hansen Medical Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Hansen Medical Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled byView Report
Upstream Medical Technologies Ltd (UMT) is a biomarker based testing developer that markets novel biomarkers for cardiac diagnosis. The company offers patented pipeline of products such as BNP-sp, used forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request