Athene Holding Ltd (ATH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Athene Holding Ltd (Athene) is a provider of retirement services. It issues, acquires, and reinsures retirement savings products that are designed for individuals and institutions to meet the retirement needs. Its portfolio of products includes fixed indexed annuities, fixed rate annuities, multi-year guarantee annuities, single premium immediate annuities, payout annuities and group annuities. Athenes distribution channels include retail, institutional, flow reinsurance, and acquisitions and block reinsurance. The company conducts its business through Athene Life Re Ltd and Athene USA Corporation. The company has presence in Germany, the US, Bermuda and the UK. Athene is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.
The company reported premiums of US$6,382 million for the fiscal year ended December 2019 (FY2019), an increase of 84.3% over that in FY2018.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Facts
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Employees
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Athene Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services
Athene Holding Ltd - History
Athene Holding Ltd - Company Statement
Athene Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Athene Holding Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Corporate and Other
Business Segment: Retirement Services
Geographical Segment: Bermuda
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: United States
Athene Holding Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Athene Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Athene Holding Ltd - Strengths
Athene Holding Ltd - Weaknesses
Athene Holding Ltd - Opportunities
Athene Holding Ltd - Threats
Athene Holding Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Athene Holding Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Athene Holding Ltd, Key Facts
Athene Holding Ltd, Key Employees
Athene Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Athene Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services
Athene Holding Ltd, History
Athene Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries
Athene Holding Ltd, Key Competitors
Athene Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Athene Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios
Athene Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Athene Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios
Athene Holding Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Athene Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Athene Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts
Athene Holding Ltd (ATH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
CDW Holding Ltd (CDW) is a technology company that offers electronic equipment. The company offers precision components. CDW products comprise LCD backlight units, framed products, flexible printed circuits and accessories.View Report
Auris Medical Holding Ltd (EARS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request