Dottikon ES Holding AG (DESN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dottikon ES Holding AG (Dottikon) manufactures and commercializes active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), performance chemicals and intermediates for chemical and pharmaceutical industries. The company finds novel uses for hazardous reactions and continuous processing that facilitate the reduction of chemical synthesis routes, increase output and minimize waste. Dottikon uses its technology to design, develop and optimize chemical processes, and increase production from kilograms to tons. It also offers high-purity isosorbide dimethyl ether, which finds application in cosmetics, pharmaceutical, chemical and agricultural industries. Dottikon also provides recycling and waste management services including recycling of solvents and waste water treatment and purification. The company operates through Dottikon ES Group with a presence in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Dottikon is headquartered in Dottikon, Aargau, Switzerland.
Dottikon ES Holding AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 05,2019: DOTTIKON ES Handover of processes & technologies senior management position
May 28,2019: DOTTIKON ES Stronger second half-year, full business year 2018/19 below previous year
Nov 27,2018: DOTTIKON: Lower sales and net income
Jul 19,2018: DOTTIKON Change of Regulatory Standard to Swiss Reporting Standard
Jul 06,2018: DOTTIKON ES Shareholders Approve all Proposals of the Board of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Key Facts
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Key Employees
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Key Employee Biographies
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Major Products and Services
Dottikon ES Holding AG - History
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Company Statement
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Business Description
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Corporate Strategy
Dottikon ES Holding AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Strengths
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Weaknesses
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Opportunities
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Threats
Dottikon ES Holding AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Jul 05, 2019: DOTTIKON ES Handover of processes & technologies senior management position
May 28, 2019: DOTTIKON ES Stronger second half-year, full business year 2018/19 below previous year
Nov 27, 2018: DOTTIKON: Lower sales and net income
Jul 19, 2018: DOTTIKON Change of Regulatory Standard to Swiss Reporting Standard
Jul 06, 2018: DOTTIKON ES Shareholders Approve all Proposals of the Board of Directors
May 31, 2018: DOTTIKON ES Higher Investments, Net Sales, and Net Income
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Facts
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Employees
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Employee Biographies
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Major Products and Services
Dottikon ES Holding AG, History
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Subsidiaries
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Key Competitors
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Ratios based on current share price
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Annual Ratios
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Interim Ratios
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Dottikon ES Holding AG, Ratio Charts
Dottikon ES Holding AG (DESN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Dottikon ES Holding AG Strategic Analysis Review- Dottikon ES Holding AG SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Dottikon ES Holding AG Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Dottikon ES Holding AG Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique researchView Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (Jubilee Industries) is a manufacturer of plastic injection molds. The companys services include precision plastic injection mould design and fabrication, precision plastic injection moulding, diversified PPIMView Report
Jubilee Industries Holdings Ltd (5OS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request