IMI Plc (IMI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
IMI Plc (IMI) is a manufacturer of valve and fluid technology solutions. The company designs, manufactures and services engineered products that control the precise movement of fluids. It offers critical flow control solutions that enable energy and process industries to operate safely and efficiently. The company is a supplier of hydronic distribution systems and also designs and develops heating and cooling systems. It offers products under various brands including Heimeier, Maxseal, Truflo Marine, Fluid Kinetics, Bopp & Reuther, TH Jansen and Z&J, among others. IMI offers its products to various industries such as fossil and nuclear power generation; oil and gas; energy; iron and steel; petrochemical; commercial vehicles and life sciences. The company has operation across Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. IMI is headquartered in Birmingham, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
IMI Plc - Key Facts 6
IMI Plc - Key Employees 7
IMI Plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
IMI Plc - Major Products and Services 9
IMI Plc - History 11
IMI Plc - Company Statement 13
IMI Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
IMI Plc - Business Description 17
Business Segment: IMI Critical Engineering 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: IMI Hydronic Engineering 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: IMI Precision Engineering 17
Key Stats 18
Geographical Segment: Emerging Markets 18
Geographical Segment: North America 18
Geographical Segment: Rest of World 18
Geographical Segment: UK 18
Geographical Segment: Western Europe 18
R&D Overview 18
IMI Plc - Corporate Strategy 19
IMI Plc - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
IMI Plc - Strengths 20
IMI Plc - Weaknesses 21
IMI Plc - Opportunities 22
IMI Plc - Threats 23
IMI Plc - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 31
IMI Plc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
IMI Plc, Key Facts 6
IMI Plc, Key Employees 7
IMI Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
IMI Plc, Major Products and Services 9
IMI Plc, History 11
IMI Plc, Subsidiaries 14
IMI Plc, Key Competitors 24
IMI Plc, Ratios based on current share price 25
IMI Plc, Annual Ratios 26
IMI Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
IMI Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
IMI Plc, Interim Ratios 30
IMI Plc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
IMI Plc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 29
IMI Plc, Ratio Charts 31
ABPA Holdings Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
FirstCaribbean International Bank Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
IMI plc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on IMI plc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
IMI plc Company Profile provides strategic analysis of IMI plc Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request