The Sage Group plc (SGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The Sage Group plc (SGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Sage Group Plc (Sage Group) is a provider of integrated business management software solutions and services for small, medium and large sized enterprises and mid-market companies. The company manages and offers accounting and finances, payroll, HR management and payments solutions. It also provides business cloud solutions such as Sage Business Cloud for accounting and payroll, Sage 50cloud Accounts, Sage 50cloud Payroll, Sage Intacct, People, Sage X3, Sage 200 cloud, Sage Intelligence and Sage Accountant Cloud. It offers solutions to sectors include healthcare, distribution, accountancy, payment processing, human resource and payroll, manufacturing, not-for-profit, retail and automotive distribution. It has business operations in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Australia, the Middle East, Australia and Asia. Sage Group is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
The Sage Group plc - Key Facts
The Sage Group plc - Key Employees
The Sage Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
The Sage Group plc - Major Products and Services
The Sage Group plc - History
The Sage Group plc - Company Statement
The Sage Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
The Sage Group plc - Business Description
Business Segment: Processing
Business Segment: Recurring revenue
Business Segment: Software and software-related services
Geographical Segment: Central and Southern Europe
Geographical Segment: International
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Northern Europe
The Sage Group plc - Corporate Strategy
The Sage Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
The Sage Group plc - Strengths
The Sage Group plc - Weaknesses
The Sage Group plc - Opportunities
The Sage Group plc - Threats
The Sage Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List Of Tables
The Sage Group plc, Key Facts
The Sage Group plc, Key Employees
The Sage Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
The Sage Group plc, Major Products and Services
The Sage Group plc, History
The Sage Group plc, Other Locations
The Sage Group plc, Subsidiaries
The Sage Group plc, Key Competitors
The Sage Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
The Sage Group plc, Annual Ratios
The Sage Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
The Sage Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
The Sage Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
The Sage Group plc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
The Sage Group plc, Ratio Charts
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailedView Report
Eversheds Sutherland (International) LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
The Sage Group plc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
The Sage Group plc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on The Sage Group plc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
SAGE GROUP Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on SAGE GROUP. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request