Sopra Steria Group (SOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sopra Steria Group (Sopra Steria), formerly Sopra Group SA, is provider of digital transformation solutions. Its solution portfolio includes consulting, systems integration, infrastructure management, technology and software services, managed services, cyber security and business process services. The company offers cloud computing, IoT, Big Data, human resource, mobility, property management solutions and banking solutions. Sopra Steria serves to banking and finance, defense, energy utilities, telecommunication, media and entertainment, insurance, aerospace, retail, homeland security, healthcare, transport and public sectors. It offers its products under the brand name of Sopra Steria, Galitt, and CIMPA. The company has business presence in the Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Sopra Steria is headquartered in Paris, Ile-de-France, France.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Sopra Steria Group - Key Facts
Sopra Steria Group - Key Employees
Sopra Steria Group - Key Employee Biographies
Sopra Steria Group - Major Products and Services
Sopra Steria Group - History
Sopra Steria Group - Company Statement
Sopra Steria Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Sopra Steria Group - Business Description
Business Segment: France
Business Segment: Other Europe
Business Segment: Other Solutions
Business Segment: Sopra Banking Software
Business Segment: The UK
Sopra Steria Group - Corporate Strategy
Sopra Steria Group - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sopra Steria Group - Strengths
Sopra Steria Group - Weaknesses
Sopra Steria Group - Opportunities
Sopra Steria Group - Threats
Sopra Steria Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Sopra Steria Group, Key Facts
Sopra Steria Group, Key Employees
Sopra Steria Group, Key Employee Biographies
Sopra Steria Group, Major Products and Services
Sopra Steria Group, History
Sopra Steria Group, Other Locations
Sopra Steria Group, Subsidiaries
Sopra Steria Group, Key Competitors
Sopra Steria Group, Ratios based on current share price
Sopra Steria Group, Annual Ratios
Sopra Steria Group, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sopra Steria Group, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sopra Steria Group, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Sopra Steria Group, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Sopra Steria Group, Ratio Charts
Sopra Steria Group (SOP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request