Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Baloise Holding Ltd (BHL) is a provider of financial products and services. It offers a range of life and non-life insurance products. It offers insurance products for accident, general liability, health, fire and property, motor and marine. It also offers endowment policies, term insurance, immediate annuities, group life insurance, deferred annuities, accidental death insurance and disability insurance. The company offers banking solutions such as accounts, deposits, financing, and safety boxes. The company markets and distributes products and services through its offices and online portals to individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises. It has presence in Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and Luxembourg. BHL is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
The company reported gross premium written of CHF7,602.4 million for the fiscal year ended December 2019 (FY2019), an increase of 12.4% over that in FY2018. Its net Premiums earned and policy fees were CHF7,329.8 million in FY2019, an increase of 12.3% over that in FY2018.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Baloise Holding Ltd - Key Facts
Baloise Holding Ltd - Key Employees
Baloise Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Baloise Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services
Baloise Holding Ltd - History
Baloise Holding Ltd - Company Statement
Baloise Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Baloise Holding Ltd - Business Description
Business Segment: Asset Management and Banking
Business Segment: Life
Business Segment: Non-Life
Business Segment: Other Activities
Geographical Segment: Belgium
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Luxembourg
Geographical Segment: Switzerland
Baloise Holding Ltd - Corporate Strategy
Baloise Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Baloise Holding Ltd - Strengths
Baloise Holding Ltd - Weaknesses
Baloise Holding Ltd - Opportunities
Baloise Holding Ltd - Threats
Baloise Holding Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Facts
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Employees
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Baloise Holding Ltd, Major Products and Services
Baloise Holding Ltd, History
Baloise Holding Ltd, Subsidiaries
Baloise Holding Ltd, Key Competitors
Baloise Holding Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Baloise Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios
Baloise Holding Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Baloise Holding Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Baloise Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Baloise Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts
Baloise Holding Ltd Strategic Analysis Review- Baloise Holding Ltd SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Baloise Holding Ltd Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Baloise Holding Ltd Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Baloise Holding Ltd (BALN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
CDW Holding Ltd (CDW) is a technology company that offers electronic equipment. The company offers precision components. CDW products comprise LCD backlight units, framed products, flexible printed circuits and accessories.View Report
Auris Medical Holding Ltd (EARS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request