Sanmina Corporation (SANM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sanmina Corporation (Sanmina) provides integrated electronics manufacturing solutions. It also manufactures and sells optical, electronic, and mechanical products. The company offers product design and engineering, volume manufacturing, final system assembly and test, direct order fulfillment, after-market services and global supply chain management to original equipment manufacturers. It manufactures system components and sub-assemblies such as printed circuit boards, assemblies, backplanes and backplane assemblies, enclosures, cable assemblies, precision machine components, optical modules, and memory modules. Its products find application in the areas of communications, enterprise computing and storage, multimedia, industrial and semiconductor capital equipment, defense and aerospace, medical, and automotive. The company has business presence in the US, Mexico, China, Sweden, Thailand, Israel, Malaysia, Scotland, Canada, India, Brazil, and Singapore. Sanmina is headquartered at San Jose, California, the US.
Sanmina Corporation Key Recent Developments
Feb 03,2020: 3D Systems expands Sanmina relationship to provide plastic printer manufacturing -- driving greater quality, availability, and reliability while improving 3d systems’ cost structure
Nov 18,2019: Viking Enterprise Solutions Breaks the Barrier with New NVMe Enterprise Storage Solution for Ultra-High Performance Applications
Aug 26,2019: Nokia and Sanmina Datacenter Solutions
Jul 29,2019: Sanmina posts results for Q3 fiscal 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Sanmina Corporation - Key Facts
Sanmina Corporation - Key Employees
Sanmina Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Sanmina Corporation - Major Products and Services
Sanmina Corporation - History
Sanmina Corporation - Company Statement
Sanmina Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sanmina Corporation - Business Description
Business Segment: Components, Products and Services
Business Segment: Integrated Manufacturing Solutions
Geographical Segment: Americas
Geographical Segment: APAC
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Sanmina Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Sanmina Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sanmina Corporation - Strengths
Sanmina Corporation - Weaknesses
Sanmina Corporation - Opportunities
Sanmina Corporation - Threats
Sanmina Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 03, 2020: 3D Systems expands Sanmina relationship to provide plastic printer manufacturing -- driving greater quality, availability, and reliability while improving 3d systems’ cost structure
Jul 29, 2019: Sanmina posts results for Q3 fiscal 2019
Mar 14, 2019: Soliton partners with Sanmina, a global medical device manufacturer
Section 5 – Appendix
List Of Tables
Sanmina Corporation, Key Facts
Sanmina Corporation, Key Employees
Sanmina Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Sanmina Corporation, Major Products and Services
Sanmina Corporation, History
Sanmina Corporation, Other Locations
Sanmina Corporation, Subsidiaries
Sanmina Corporation, Key Competitors
Sanmina Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Sanmina Corporation, Annual Ratios
Sanmina Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Sanmina Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Sanmina Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Sanmina Corporation, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Sanmina Corporation, Ratio Charts
Sanmina Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportSanmina Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
:Sanmina Corporation (Sanmina) is a provider of integrated electronics manufacturing services. The company offers a broad range of integrated manufacturing solutions, components, products, logistics and after-market services to originalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request