Calix, Inc. (CALX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Calix Inc (Calix) is a provider of broadband communication access systems and software. The companys solutions enable service providers to link their residential and business subscribers and deploy services over fiber- and copper-based network architectures. Its unified access portfolio comprises core platforms which include the E-Series access systems and nodes (E-Series systems and nodes), B6 access nodes (B-Series nodes) and the C7 multiservice, multiprotocol access system C-Series system. The companys platforms, nodes and terminals are complemented by the P-Series optical network terminals, residential gateways, the GigaFamily of GigaCenters, GigaHubs, and GigaPoints, the Calix Management System (CMS), OpenLink Cable software and Compass Cloud family of software-as-a-service products. It offers these products and services to communications service providers globally. Calix operates offices in the UK, the US, the UAE, Singapore, Russia, Australia, Canada, China and Brazil. Calix is headquartered in Petaluma, California, the US.
Calix, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2018: Calix Senior Director Bernd Hesse Elected to Broadband Forum Board of Directors
Feb 14,2018: Calix announces Q4 and full year 2017 financial results
Nov 08,2017: Calix reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Oct 03,2017: Calix announces chief financial officer
Sep 18,2017: Kathy Crusco, software executive with deep finance and operations experience, joins Calix board of directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Calix, Inc. - Key Facts 6
Calix, Inc. - Key Employees 7
Calix, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Calix, Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
Calix, Inc. - History 11
Calix, Inc. - Company Statement 16
Calix, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Calix, Inc. - Business Description 21
Business Segment: Product 21
Business Segment: Services 21
Geographical Segment: Canada 21
Geographical Segment: Caribbean 21
Geographical Segment: Europe 22
Geographical Segment: Other 22
Geographical Segment: The US 22
Calix, Inc. - Corporate Strategy 23
Calix, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 24
SWOT Analysis - Overview 24
Calix, Inc. - Strengths 24
Calix, Inc. - Weaknesses 26
Calix, Inc. - Opportunities 27
Calix, Inc. - Threats 28
Calix, Inc. - Key Competitors 29
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 33
Financial Performance 33
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 34
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 35
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 36
Apr 03, 2018: Calix Senior Director Bernd Hesse Elected to Broadband Forum Board of Directors 36
Nov 08, 2017: Calix reports third quarter 2017 financial results 37
Sep 18, 2017: Kathy Crusco, software executive with deep finance and operations experience, joins Calix board of directors 38
Aug 09, 2017: Calix reports second quarter 2017 financial results 39
Jul 20, 2017: Veteran technology executive Kira Makagon joins Calix board of directors 40
Jul 18, 2017: Calix appoints chief marketing officer 41
Jul 18, 2017: Marketing visionary Matt Collins joins Calix as CMO 42
Jul 18, 2017: Calix appoints new CMO 43
Jun 01, 2017: Calix announces appointment of interim chief financial officer 44
May 09, 2017: Calix reports Q1 2017 financial results 45
Section 5 Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List Of Tables
Calix, Inc., Key Facts 6
Calix, Inc., Key Employees 7
Calix, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Calix, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Calix, Inc., History 11
Calix, Inc., Other Locations 18
Calix, Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Calix, Inc., Key Competitors 29
Calix, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 30
Calix, Inc., Annual Ratios 31
Calix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Calix, Inc., Interim Ratios 34
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
List Of Figures
Calix, Inc., Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 33
Calix, Inc., Ratio Charts 35
Calix, Inc. (CALX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request