NRJ Group SA (NRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NRJ Group SA (NRJ Group) is a telecommunication service provider that operates media channels. The company publishes, produces, markets and broadcasts radio stations, television channels, ADSL channel, mobile application, and a local channel. It develops conventional websites and showcases for radio stations and television channels. NRJ Group also provides radio player, web radio services and a television replay solution. The company operates radio stations such as NRJ, Nostalgie, Cherie FM, and Rire and Chansons. It develops web-radios and Internet radio sites. The company has operations in France, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and others. NRJ Group is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NRJ Group SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by it to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NRJ Group SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
NRJ Group SA - Key Information
NRJ Group SA - Overview
NRJ Group SA - Key Employees
NRJ Group SA - Key Employee Biographies
NRJ Group SA - Key Operational Heads
NRJ Group SA - Major Products and Services
NRJ Group SA - History
NRJ Group SA - Company Statement
NRJ Group SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NRJ Group SA - Business Description
NRJ Group SA - Corporate Strategy
NRJ Group SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NRJ Group SA - Strengths
NRJ Group SA - Weaknesses
NRJ Group SA - Opportunities
NRJ Group SA - Threats
NRJ Group SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
NRJ Group SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Tables
NRJ Group SA, Key Information
NRJ Group SA, Key Ratios
NRJ Group SA, Share Data
NRJ Group SA, Major Products and Services
NRJ Group SA, History
NRJ Group SA, Key Employees
NRJ Group SA, Key Employee Biographies
NRJ Group SA, Key Operational Heads
NRJ Group SA, Other Locations
NRJ Group SA, Subsidiaries
NRJ Group SA, Key Competitors
NRJ Group SA, SWOT Analysis
NRJ Group SA, Ratios based on current share price
NRJ Group SA, Annual Ratios
NRJ Group SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
NRJ Group SA, Performance Chart
NRJ Group SA, Ratio Charts
NRJ Group SA (NRG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
EnerJex Resources Inc (EnerJex Resources) is an oil and gas exploration and production company that offers acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties located in the Rocky MountainView Report
Lalique Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLalique Group SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Global Voice Group SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request