NetEnt AB (NET B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NetEnt AB (NetEnt), formerly Net Entertainment NE AB, is a gaming solution provider. The company offers netent live, pooled jackpots, branded games, casinomodule, back office, touch, live casino and extend. It provides services such as business intelligence, regulated markets, iGaming media buying services, creative services, training services, technical services, hosting, and account management. NetEnts games comprise eggomatic, disco spins, starburst, blood suckers, jack hammers, mega fortune, scarface, zombies and evolution. The company offers net entertainment touch, a gaming system for mobiles. It offers bespoke marketing, designing, training and technical services. The company operates in Sweden and Malta. NetEnt is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
NetEnt AB Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2018: Per Eriksson removed as NetEnt chief executive
Mar 25,2018: Per Eriksson Leaves NetEnt Therese Hillman Appointed Acting CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NetEnt AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NetEnt AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
NetEnt AB - Key Information
NetEnt AB - Overview
NetEnt AB - Key Employees
NetEnt AB - Key Employee Biographies
NetEnt AB - Key Operational Heads
NetEnt AB - Major Products and Services
NetEnt AB - History
NetEnt AB - Company Statement
NetEnt AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NetEnt AB - Business Description
NetEnt AB - Corporate Strategy
NetEnt AB - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NetEnt AB - Strengths
NetEnt AB - Weaknesses
NetEnt AB - Opportunities
NetEnt AB - Threats
NetEnt AB - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
NetEnt AB - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
NetEnt AB, Key Information
NetEnt AB, Key Ratios
NetEnt AB, Share Data
NetEnt AB, Major Products and Services
NetEnt AB, History
NetEnt AB, Key Employees
NetEnt AB, Key Employee Biographies
NetEnt AB, Key Operational Heads
NetEnt AB, Other Locations
NetEnt AB, Subsidiaries
NetEnt AB, Key Competitors
NetEnt AB, SWOT Analysis
NetEnt AB, Ratios based on current share price
NetEnt AB, Annual Ratios
NetEnt AB, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
NetEnt AB, Performance Chart
NetEnt AB, Ratio Charts
NetEnt AB (NET B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Net Insight AB (NETI B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request