Proactis Holdings Plc (PHD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Proactis Holdings PLC (Proactis) is a technology company that develops and provides spend control and eprocurement solutions. The company offers solutions such as source-to-contract, purchase-to-pay, eCommerce and global framework. It provides source-to-contract solutions for supplier management, sourcing, contract management and content management, among others. Proactis offers purchase-to-pay solution for purchasing, invoice receipt, invoice processing and employee expenses among others. It provides services such as transition services, advisory services and managed services. Proactis provides managed services such as supplier on-boarding, invoice capture and cloud hosting among others. The company serves various sectors including public, real estate, manufacturing, financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, education, retail and non-profits, among others. Proactis is headquartered in Wetherby, the UK.
Proactis Holdings Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 14,2018: Birmingham Community Healthcare transforms and automates its sourcing processes with Proactis
Aug 13,2018: Proactis appoints Anthony Persse as EVP Financial Solutions
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Proactis Holdings Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Proactis Holdings Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Proactis Holdings Plc - Key Information
Proactis Holdings Plc - Overview
Proactis Holdings Plc - Key Employees
Proactis Holdings Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Proactis Holdings Plc - Key Operational Heads
Proactis Holdings Plc - Major Products and Services
Proactis Holdings Plc - History
Proactis Holdings Plc - Company Statement
Proactis Holdings Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Proactis Holdings Plc - Business Description
Proactis Holdings Plc - Corporate Strategy
Proactis Holdings Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Proactis Holdings Plc - Strengths
Proactis Holdings Plc - Weaknesses
Proactis Holdings Plc - Opportunities
Proactis Holdings Plc - Threats
Proactis Holdings Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Proactis Holdings Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Proactis Holdings Plc, Key Information
Proactis Holdings Plc, Key Ratios
Proactis Holdings Plc, Share Data
Proactis Holdings Plc, Major Products and Services
Proactis Holdings Plc, History
Proactis Holdings Plc, Key Employees
Proactis Holdings Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Proactis Holdings Plc, Key Operational Heads
Proactis Holdings Plc, Other Locations
Proactis Holdings Plc, Subsidiaries
Proactis Holdings Plc, Key Competitors
Proactis Holdings Plc, SWOT Analysis
Proactis Holdings Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Proactis Holdings Plc, Annual Ratios
Proactis Holdings Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Proactis Holdings Plc, Performance Chart
Proactis Holdings Plc, Ratio Charts
Proactis Holdings Plc (PHD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Proactis Holdings PLC (Proactis) is a technology company that develops and provides spend control and eprocurement solutions. The company offers solutions such as source-to-contract, purchase-to-pay, eCommerce and global framework. ItView Report
Market Research Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030Including: 1) By Type: Marketing Research And Analysis Services; Public Opinion And Election Polling 2) By End Use Industry: IT Services; Manufacturing; Financial Services; Construction; OthersCovering: Nielsen Holdings plc; WPP PLC; Ipsos SA; GfK GROUP; Westat Inc
Market Research Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical informationView Report
EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc (EKF Diagnostics) is an in vitro diagnostics company that designs, develops, manufactures, and markets point-of-care (POC) devices and tests; and central laboratory products. Its POC rangeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request