Columbus A/S (COLUM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Columbus A/S (Columbus), formerly Columbus IT Partner A/S, is a technology company that offers integrated business systems. The company offers digital transformation, ERP and CRM solutions and Columbus solutions. Its digital transformation solution includes cloud, mobility, e-commerce and Internet of things, among others. Columbus provide application management, transformational ERP, mitigrating risk and lifetime support. The company provide Columbus solutions for manufacturing, food, integration and migration, productivity and security and retail, among others. It serves to retail chains, warehouse management and distribution, construction, manufacturing and professional services. The company operates in Aarhus, Aalborg and Viborg. Columbus is headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark.
Columbus A/S Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: Columbus delivers revenue growth of 52% in first half of 2018
Jul 02,2018: Columbus names Luciano Cunha as new CEO
May 17,2018: Columbus UK achieves ISO 27001 certification for information security and management
Mar 15,2018: Columbus delivers growth in result after tax of 18% in 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Columbus A/S provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Columbus A/S including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Columbus A/S - Key Information
Columbus A/S - Overview
Columbus A/S - Key Employees
Columbus A/S - Key Employee Biographies
Columbus A/S - Key Operational Heads
Columbus A/S - Major Products and Services
Columbus A/S - History
Columbus A/S - Company Statement
Columbus A/S - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Columbus A/S - Business Description
Columbus A/S - Corporate Strategy
Columbus A/S - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Columbus A/S - Strengths
Columbus A/S - Weaknesses
Columbus A/S - Opportunities
Columbus A/S - Threats
Columbus A/S - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Columbus A/S - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Columbus A/S, Key Information
Columbus A/S, Key Ratios
Columbus A/S, Share Data
Columbus A/S, Major Products and Services
Columbus A/S, History
Columbus A/S, Key Employees
Columbus A/S, Key Employee Biographies
Columbus A/S, Key Operational Heads
Columbus A/S, Other Locations
Columbus A/S, Subsidiaries
Columbus A/S, Key Competitors
Columbus A/S, SWOT Analysis
Columbus A/S, Ratios based on current share price
Columbus A/S, Annual Ratios
Columbus A/S, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Columbus A/S, Performance Chart
Columbus A/S, Ratio Charts
Medical Columbus AG Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Medical Columbus AG Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Medical Columbus AG. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Knights of Columbus Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Knights of Columbus Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Knights of Columbus. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Columbus A/S Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Columbus A/S. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Columbus A/S Strategic Analysis Review- Columbus A/S SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Columbus A/S Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Columbus A/S Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request