SDL plc (SDL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SDL Plc (SDL) is a technology solution provider that offers language translation technology, services, and content management services. The companys products include live content architect, live content create, media manager, idiom world server, campaign analytics, email manager, language weaver, intelligent marketing suite, fredhopper, and others. Its language services include media services, consultancy, intelligent machine translation, language cloud, software localization and testing, document translation, and website translation services, among others. SDL offers its products and services to financial services, aerospace, defence, automotive, software, government, electronics, and travel and tourism sectors. The company has its operations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Australia, China, Canada, the UK, France, Turkey, Portugal, and the US. SDL is headquartered in Maidenhead, the UK.
SDL plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: SDL announces half year results for six months ended June 30, 2018
Mar 06,2018: SDL Announces Preliminary Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2017
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SDL plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SDL plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
SDL plc - Key Information
SDL plc - Overview
SDL plc - Key Employees
SDL plc - Key Employee Biographies
SDL plc - Key Operational Heads
SDL plc - Major Products and Services
SDL plc - History
SDL plc - Company Statement
SDL plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SDL plc - Business Description
SDL plc - Corporate Strategy
SDL plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SDL plc - Strengths
SDL plc - Weaknesses
SDL plc - Opportunities
SDL plc - Threats
SDL plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SDL plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
SDL plc, Key Information
SDL plc, Key Ratios
SDL plc, Share Data
SDL plc, Major Products and Services
SDL plc, History
SDL plc, Key Employees
SDL plc, Key Employee Biographies
SDL plc, Key Operational Heads
SDL plc, Other Locations
SDL plc, Subsidiaries
SDL plc, Key Competitors
SDL plc, SWOT Analysis
SDL plc, Ratios based on current share price
SDL plc, Annual Ratios
SDL plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SDL plc, Performance Chart
SDL plc, Ratio Charts
SDL plc (SDL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request