Schweiter Technologies AG (SWTQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Schweiter Technologies AG (Schweiter) is a technology company that develops, manufactures and commercialize composite panels and core materials for sandwich constructions. The companys business category includes core materials, architecture, display and transportation. It SSM textile machinery provides rewinding and dyeing, doubling, sewing threads, air texturing, air covering, false twist texturing, singeing, yarn preparation, and elastane preparation services, among others. Schweiter business operation includes SSM textile machinery, and 3A composites segment. The companys 3A composites offer brands such as Airex, Alucobond, Baltek, Dibond, Forex, Gator, Kapa and Sintra. It markets core materials and composite panels. Schweiter is headquartered in Horgen, Switzerland.
Schweiter Technologies AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2018: Schweiter reports H1 2018 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Schweiter Technologies AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Schweiter Technologies AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Schweiter Technologies AG - Key Information
Schweiter Technologies AG - Overview
Schweiter Technologies AG - Key Employees
Schweiter Technologies AG - Key Employee Biographies
Schweiter Technologies AG - Key Operational Heads
Schweiter Technologies AG - Major Products and Services
Schweiter Technologies AG - History
Schweiter Technologies AG - Company Statement
Schweiter Technologies AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Schweiter Technologies AG - Business Description
Schweiter Technologies AG - Corporate Strategy
Schweiter Technologies AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Schweiter Technologies AG - Strengths
Schweiter Technologies AG - Weaknesses
Schweiter Technologies AG - Opportunities
Schweiter Technologies AG - Threats
Schweiter Technologies AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Schweiter Technologies AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Schweiter Technologies AG, Key Information
Schweiter Technologies AG, Key Ratios
Schweiter Technologies AG, Share Data
Schweiter Technologies AG, Major Products and Services
Schweiter Technologies AG, History
Schweiter Technologies AG, Key Employees
Schweiter Technologies AG, Key Employee Biographies
Schweiter Technologies AG, Key Operational Heads
Schweiter Technologies AG, Other Locations
Schweiter Technologies AG, Subsidiaries
Schweiter Technologies AG, Key Competitors
Schweiter Technologies AG, SWOT Analysis
Schweiter Technologies AG, Ratios based on current share price
Schweiter Technologies AG, Annual Ratios
Schweiter Technologies AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Schweiter Technologies AG, Performance Chart
Schweiter Technologies AG, Ratio Charts
Schweiter Technologies AG Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Schweiter Technologies AG Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Schweiter Technologies AG. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Schweiter Technologies AG (Schweiter) is a technology company that develops, manufactures and commercialize composite panels and core materials for sandwich constructions. The companys business category includes core materials, architecture, displayView Report
Elanix Biotechnologies AG (Elanix Biotechnologies), formerly Porta Systems AG, is a tissue regeneration company that develops and commercializes products for acute wound care, dermatological and gynecological applications. The company offersView Report
Petro Welt Technologies AG (O2C) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request