IDT Corp (IDT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
IDT Corp (IDT) is a telecommunication service provider that offers mobile application development and telecommunication services. The company provides prepaid communication and payment services and international voice termination through its retail and wholesale division. It offers services such as mobile phone service, international PINless calling, international airtime top-up, mobile top-up, call me, calling cards, voice termination, SIP trunking and VoIP telephony and among others. IDT also provides bundled local and long distance phone services, including unlimited local, regional toll and domestic long distance calling, and calling features to residential customers. It manages receivables portfolios and performs debt collection services. The company offers voice termination through various service levels, providing carriers and resellers. It also provides international voice traffic. IDT is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey, the US.
IDT Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 20,2019: IDT Corporation to Report Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Results
Mar 09,2018: IDT posts Q2 fiscal year 2018 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IDT Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of The Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, The highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of IDT Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
IDT Corp - Key Information
IDT Corp - Overview
IDT Corp - Key Employees
IDT Corp - Key Employee Biographies
IDT Corp - Key Operational Heads
IDT Corp - Major Products and Services
IDT Corp - History
IDT Corp - Company Statement
IDT Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
IDT Corp - Business Description
IDT Corp - Corporate Strategy
IDT Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
IDT Corp - Strengths
IDT Corp - Weaknesses
IDT Corp - Opportunities
IDT Corp - Threats
IDT Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
IDT Corp - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
IDT Corp, Key Information
IDT Corp, Key Ratios
IDT Corp, Share Data
IDT Corp, Major Products and Services
IDT Corp, History
IDT Corp, Key Employees
IDT Corp, Key Employee Biographies
IDT Corp, Key Operational Heads
IDT Corp, Other Locations
IDT Corp, Subsidiaries
IDT Corp, Key Competitors
IDT Corp, SWOT Analysis
IDT Corp, Ratios based on current share price
IDT Corp, Annual Ratios
IDT Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
IDT Corp, Performance Chart
IDT Corp, Ratio Charts
IDT Biologika GmbH (IDT Biologika), a subsidiary of Klocke Pharma-Service GmbH, is a vaccines and pharmaceuticals manufacturer. The company offers contract manufacturing services. It provides integrated development and manufacturing servicesView Report
FLSmidth & Co. A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportFLSmidth & Co. A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
IDT Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
IDT Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on IDT Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
IDT Corporation Strategic Analysis Review- IDT Corporation SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
IDT Corporation Company Profile provides strategic analysis of IDT Corporation Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request