De Beers s.a. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
De Beers s.a. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
- Detailed information on De Beers s.a. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting De Beers s.a. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of De Beers s.a. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on De Beers s.a.s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about De Beers s.a., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of De Beers s.a. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess De Beers s.a. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on De Beers s.a.s business structure, strategy and prospects.
De Beers s.a. (De Beers) is a diamond mining and marketing company. The company, along with its subsidiaries, is involved in the exploration, mining and marketing of rough diamonds. The company produces and markets rough diamonds from its mining operations located in Botswana, Namibia, South Africa and Canada. In Botswana and Namibia, it owns diamond mines in equal share with the respective governments through joint ventures Debswana and Namdeb, respectively. It owns and operates mines in Canada and has 26% interest in South African mines through its partner, Ponahalo Holdings. The company, together with its joint venture partners, operates in more than 20 countries across six continents. The company is a subsidiary of Anglo American plc. De Beers is headquartered in Luxembourg.
De Beers s.a.: Company Overview
De Beers s.a.: Overview and Key Facts
De Beers s.a.: Overview
De Beers s.a.: Key Facts
De Beers s.a.: Key Employees
De Beers s.a.: Key Employee Biographies
De Beers s.a.: Major Products and Services
De Beers s.a.: Company History
De Beers s.a.: Management Statement
De Beers s.a.: Locations and Subsidiaries
De Beers s.a.: Key Competitors
De Beers s.a.: Company Analysis
De Beers s.a.: Business Description
De Beers s.a.: SWOT Analysis
De Beers s.a.: SWOT Overview
De Beers s.a.: Strengths
De Beers s.a.: Weaknesses
De Beers s.a.: Opportunities
De Beers s.a.: Threats
De Beers s.a.: Recent Developments
De Beers s.a.: News and Events Summary
De Beers s.a.: Business Expansion
List Of TablesTable 1: De Beers s.a.: Key Facts
Table 2: De Beers s.a.: Key Employees
Table 4: De Beers s.a.: Key Competitors
Table 5: De Beers s.a.: News and Events Summary
Table 6: De Beers s.a.: Business Expansion
Gentera SAB de CV (GENTERA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Cenveo Worldwide Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Diamond Mining Global Market Review and Outlook by 9 Companies (Alrosa, Rio Tinto, De Beers, Debswana etc.), by Application (Jewellery, Industrial Diamonds)
Diamond Mining report is in-depth investigation for Global market. Diamond Mining market was valued at USD XX million Global in 2018 and is forecasted to reach USD XXX million byView Report
De Beers Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDe Beers Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request