Groupe Bertrand - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Groupe Bertrand - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
- Detailed information on Groupe Bertrand required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Groupe Bertrand in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Groupe Bertrand including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Groupe Bertrands mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Groupe Bertrand, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of Groupe Bertrand and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Groupe Bertrand as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Groupe Bertrands business structure, strategy and prospects.
Groupe Bertrand (Bertrand) is a multi brand restaurant group based in France. The company operates a portfolio of full-service restaurants, cafeterias and fast food restaurants under Les Deux Stations, Restaurant, Le Fief, LA GARE, Dli-cieux, Brasserie Printemps, Lle, Charlie Birdy, Brasserie Lipp, Angelina, Les Grandes, Sir Winston, Ts, World Bar, Berts, Volfoni, La Boulangerie de Papa and Quick brands. Bertrand conducts business operations under three categories: Paris Restaurants, Fast Food, and Cafeterias and Restauration Evenementielle. The eateries are usually open for business from 8.30 am to 11.00 pm with extended hours during weekends. Furthermore, the company operates a training centre for people interested in making their career in hotel and catering industry. The company offers catering services for various public and private events. It is also involved in commercial real estate agency activities. The company operates more than 250 restaurants in France. Bertrand is headquartered in Paris, France.
As part of business expansion plan, in October 2014, the company opened Angelinas restaurant in Shanghai, China.
Groupe Bertrand: Company Overview
Groupe Bertrand: Overview and Key Facts
Groupe Bertrand: Overview
Groupe Bertrand: Key Facts
Groupe Bertrand: Key Employees
Groupe Bertrand: Major Products and Services
Groupe Bertrand: Company History
Groupe Bertrand: Locations and Subsidiaries
Groupe Bertrand: Key Competitors
Groupe Bertrand: Company Analysis
Groupe Bertrand: Business Description
Groupe Bertrand: SWOT Analysis
Groupe Bertrand: SWOT Overview
Groupe Bertrand: Strengths
Groupe Bertrand: Weaknesses
Groupe Bertrand: Opportunities
Groupe Bertrand: Threats
List Of TablesTable 1: Groupe Bertrand: Key Facts
Table 2: Groupe Bertrand: Key Employees
Table 4: Groupe Bertrand: Key Competitors
Groupe SEB SA (SK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Groupe PSA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportGroupe PSA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Using an important marketing campaign to support the reintroduction of Burger King in France in 2012, Groupe Bertrands strategy is to present Burger King as a new but more fashionableView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request