Carrs Group Plc (CARR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Carrs Group Plc (Carrs), formerly Carrs Milling Industries PLC, is a leading provider of essential industrial services focused on the agriculture and engineering industries. The companys product portfolio includes compound animal feeds, blends, fertilizers, seeds and animal health products. It designs and manufactures bespoke equipment, which are utilized in the nuclear research, nuclear, oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and commercial vehicle industries. The company offers various agricultural and engineering products under various brands, including Crystalyx, SmartLic, MSIP, Powerfluidics,Telbot and A1000. The company has presence in the UK, Germany, and the US. Carrs is headquartered in Carlisle, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Carrs Group Plc - Key Facts 6
Carrs Group Plc - Key Employees 7
Carrs Group Plc - Key Employee Biographies 8
Carrs Group Plc - Major Products and Services 9
Carrs Group Plc - History 11
Carrs Group Plc - Company Statement 13
Carrs Group Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Carrs Group Plc - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Agriculture 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Engineering 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: New Zealand 20
Target Markets 20
Geographical Segment: The UK 20
Geographical Segment: The US 20
Target Markets 20
Carrs Group Plc - Corporate Strategy 21
Carrs Group Plc - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Carrs Group Plc - Strengths 22
Carrs Group Plc - Weaknesses 23
Carrs Group Plc - Opportunities 24
Carrs Group Plc - Threats 25
Carrs Group Plc - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Carrs Group Plc, Key Facts 6
Carrs Group Plc, Key Employees 7
Carrs Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Carrs Group Plc, Major Products and Services 9
Carrs Group Plc, History 11
Carrs Group Plc, Other Locations 15
Carrs Group Plc, Subsidiaries 15
Carrs Group Plc, Joint Venture 16
Carrs Group Plc, Key Competitors 26
Carrs Group Plc, Ratios based on current share price 27
Carrs Group Plc, Annual Ratios 28
Carrs Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Carrs Group Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Carrs Group Plc, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
Carrs Group Plc, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018) 31
Carrs Group Plc, Ratio Charts 33
CARRS GROUP PLC Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
CARRS GROUP PLC Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on CARRS GROUP PLC. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
CARRS GROUP PLC Strategic Analysis Review- CARRS GROUP PLC SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
CARRS GROUP PLC Company Profile provides strategic analysis of CARRS GROUP PLC Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Thomas Cook Group Plc. - Travel & Leisure Profile with IT Spending Thomas Cook Group Plc. - Travel & Leisure Profile with IT Spending , a Technology Profile report byThe, is oneView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request