Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lantronix Inc (Lantronix) provides management solutions and secure data access for Internet of Things (IoT) assets. It offers products and solutions include mobility solutions, iot building blocks, iot gateways, embedded IoT gateways, external iot gateways, out of band management, mobile printing, management software, professional services, which helps to share data between devices and applications and enable to connect to one or more existing machines and provides network connectivity.. It offers IoT solutions to various markets financial, healthcare, industrial, security, energy, it and data center, transportation or fleet, government networking The company sells its products through distributors in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Lantronix is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Lantronix, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 22,2018: Lantronix reports year-over-year revenue growth of 9% for fourth quarter of fiscal 2018 and GAAP earnings of $0.04 per share
Aug 10,2018: Lantronix announces engineering leadership change to support its next phase of growth
Jul 17,2018: Lantronix appoints former PLX technology and Cypress semiconductor sales VP Gene Schaeffer as the head of Americas sales
Apr 26,2018: Lantronix posts results for Q3 ended March 31, 2018
Jan 26,2018: Lantronix Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2018 Net Revenue of $11.3 Million
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company
Lantronix, Inc. - Key Facts
Lantronix, Inc. - Key Employees
Lantronix, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Lantronix, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Lantronix, Inc. - History
Lantronix, Inc. - Company Statement
Lantronix, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Lantronix, Inc. - Business Description
Product Category: IoT
Product Category: IT Management
Product Category: Other
Geographical Segment: America
Geographical Segment: Asia-Pacific Japan
Geographical Segment: EMEA
Lantronix, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Lantronix, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Lantronix, Inc. - Strengths
Lantronix, Inc. - Weaknesses
Lantronix, Inc. - Opportunities
Lantronix, Inc. - Threats
Lantronix, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
Aug 22, 2018: Lantronix reports year-over-year revenue growth of 9% for fourth quarter of fiscal 2018 and GAAP earnings of $0.04 per share
Aug 10, 2018: Lantronix announces engineering leadership change to support its next phase of growth
Jul 17, 2018: Lantronix appoints former PLX technology and Cypress semiconductor sales VP Gene Schaeffer as the head of Americas sales
Apr 26, 2018: Lantronix posts results for Q3 ended March 31, 2018
Jan 26, 2018: Lantronix Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2018 Net Revenue of $11.3 Million
Section 5 Appendix
List Of Tables
Lantronix, Inc., Key Facts
Lantronix, Inc., Key Employees
Lantronix, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Lantronix, Inc., Major Products and Services
Lantronix, Inc., History
Lantronix, Inc., Other Locations
Lantronix, Inc., Subsidiaries
Lantronix, Inc., Key Competitors
Lantronix, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Lantronix, Inc., Annual Ratios
Lantronix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Lantronix, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Lantronix, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Lantronix, Inc., Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Lantronix, Inc., Ratio Charts
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request